Ch. 10- Nothing to do but wait

Sitting up in bed with Lust at my side. He's been staying in my AU for weeks now, trying to let things calm down. He went "lusty" a few days ago and now people are comin' for him, but no one will find him here. No one comes here. So yeah... Sitting in bed with Lust. He's asleep but i'm wide awake staring at the ceiling. It was on my mind again. Her. She was speaking to me like she does sometimes, telling me it's gonna be ok. But this time we just talked. True, it looks like i'm talking to myself but it's fine. Still don't know her name though... 

"Legend... I know that it's hard for you to live this way... Go. Leave this place. You could be happy with others, not live in despair!" But... How? I didn't respond, she usually tries talking me into leaving at one point. I'd never leave here though. Ever.Lust rolled around in bed, all curled up. I finally said Good Night to the voice and drifted asleep... 

~Next Day~ 

I woke up slowly, trying to yawn but forgetting about my half mouth. I wince in pain, and turn over expecting to see Lust. But he was gone... Don't blame him, he's always off to pay loans or save his Brother, 2.0. 

~Note: 2.0 is another made dude of mine, made to be Lust's Lust side, the one that does... Thingsssssss... Basically they share the same soul and are one person, but can split up so it's like two Lust's, one "bad" and one "good" Anyways, back to le book :P~ 

I got up, leaning on my bed frame and holding my head. I felt pretty dizzy this morning, but it would go away. Always does. Quickly pulling my cloak on, I headed up to the door of the True Lab. Flowey was out of his pot, Lust probably let him out. Lust can't stand him being in the house while he's here, so we put him in a "doghouse", the pot outside. But as I reached the door, a purple note was left there. It was Lust's handwriting... I really hoped everything was ok... As I slowly read it, I grinned slightly. It read- 

"Dear Legeyboo,~ (I absolutely hate it when he calls me that, he knows it too.) You might have noticed that i'm gone this morning.~ I had some Family Business to attend to, as my Cousin invited me on vacation with him.~ I thought it would be a good idea to go since no one can judge me there, and I thought you'd like some quiet.~ Buuuuuttttt...~" I stopped at this. Maybe something was wrong... But I continued to read. 

"You might wanna check your sword holster.~" ... My sword holster? I looked down, expecting to see my God Sword in my holster as usual. But it wasn't there... He didn't. . . HE DID?! I read rapidly, hoping this was a joke. 

"Haha!~ Come get it Legeyboo!~ 

Lust~" 

HE TOOK MY GODSWORD?! I started to panic, pacing up and down. He doesn't know how much damage that sword can do! It could probably kill Death itself! (R.I.P Reaper *airhorns* *XD* Anyway, continue) How could he! ... To get me out of my AU. Lust wouldn't do this unless he had a reason, and that was it. He pushed too far this time... But he didn't say where he went! How could I get him? I headed outside. Maybe Flowey knew where he went... Flowey was sitting in his doghouse, pouting. I could see him in the corner of my eye trying to tip his pot over. I slowly crept behind him, grinning. In a hushed voice, I slowly spoke. 

"Heya Flower Boy... Whatcha doing there?" I said evilly. He stopped and let out a yelp, slowly turning around. I burst out laughing. I don't know why but it get's me every time. He growled and muttered a few things. 

"Oh shut it, Smiling Trash." he retorted. I slowed down and stopped laughing. Flowey was looking around for something behind me. 

"Heya Skeledunce, where's your dumb boyfriend dude?" he pretended to gag. I knew who he meant, and didn't get mad but spoke calmly back. 

"I was hoping you could tell me where he went, Flower Boy." Smirking, he let out a chuckle. "Why would I KNOW? I don't care what happens to that Lusty freak, and definitely not what happens to YOU." ... I turned my power eye on, grinning. No one calls Lust a freak. I quickly pulled the pot closer, face to face with Flowey. Chuckling evilly, I started speaking quickly. "Listen up Flower, he is my best friend, you mess with me you mess with him, you mess with him you mess with me and you mess with us-" I stopped, letting him take it in. I finally spoke again. "You better pray... AND RUN." I said darkly. He gulped and nodded rapidly. Stuttering, he turned away. 

"Y-Y-You don't scare me! You're just a knock o-off of that dumb Brother you h-h-had!" ... I didn't have time for this. Heading back inside, I knew I was doomed now. I had to wait for Lust to come back with my sword... That sword means so much more than he thought... I sat in bed, trying to set my mind back into the correct set. Oh well... Nothing to do but wait.