Nine //

Four days until Christmas break.

I am sitting with Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean and Sasha in the mess hall, eating dinner.

"I really don't know how Captain Levi is still alive, I mean he so tiny hahaha." Jean says giggling.

"I'm tiny too and I'm still alive" I smirk.

"Yeah but you know, you only did one intervention so far, while Levi..." Jean keeps chuckling. "Maybe he is so tiny that the titans thinks he's a bug" He screeches and burst laughing.

The second after, Jean has his face stick on the table. Maybe he's masochist or something to say things like that. Smh.

"100 laps around the yard motherfucker." Levi orders with a monotone but scary voice while pressing Jean's head onto the table.

Jean freaks out and runs outside instantly.

I giggle

"What are you laughing at filthy fuck ?" He says to me. Well look who's in a bad mood today. Pms much?

"Ugh, nothing corporal, calm your titties down." I scoff rather arrogant.

Everyone in the room gasp. "She's so dead" I hear someone whispers.

Levi walks slowly to me and stops right in front of me.

"Wha-" He cut me off by punching me right in the face. Bitch.

I fall down on my back.
I chuckle.

I stand up and wipe away the blood coming from my nose.

"You hit like a girl."

Everyone gasps again.

Levi turns around and kicks me in the face. Then he kneels over me and starts throwing punches in my face.

Everyone is watching, frightened. Why aren't you helping you mofos? Erwin ? Petra ? Someone? My face bones are being broke right now and I need them.

After one minute punching me, Levi finally stands up and cleans my blood off of his hands.

I faint.

"Tch, shitty brat."

~
~
~

I wake up the morning after in the infirmary. I have bandages around my head and band-aid on my nose and right cheek.

I fell under a mountain this time it looks like.

I'm not feeling that bad though. I mean Levi's punches I can handle.

I jump into my uniform and rush to the mess hall.

I am so fucking hungry oh my god.

I burst in the mess hall, grab some food and savagely eat it.

Everybody is watching me with big eyes. Even Levi.

"Already on foot mrs. Badass ?" Hanji laughs.

"Ahhh~" I sighted, patting my belly. "I'm full."

I turn back and smile at Hanji, then, I walk to Eren's table and sit down.

"You're my idol." Sasha says with a big smile.

I smile back.

After breakfast, everyone starts their cleaning duties.

I am walking outside the mess hall when Levi calls me.

I roll My eyes and walk to him.

"What, are you going to beat me to death this time ?" I chuckle.

Levi fires me a death glare, "You'll be cleaning the attic today, because of your disrespect from last night." He says rather coldly.

My eyes widen. "What ? Please no it's haunted up there." I whine.

"Too bad." Levi replies, walking away.

I head towards the last floor, pouting.

~

Okay, the trap is right there, you can do it (y/n).

I open the trap and a ladder falls. I climb it up. I am now in the attic. I coughed a little. Damn it's scary. It's dark and damp and it smells like old people.

"Oh fuck me." I whine as I see the incredible amount of dust and cobweb.

~

After one hour of cleaning, I take a little break and explore the attic. I mean it's not like Levi will know. I'm in the fucking attic for fuck sake. (So much fuck, I'm such a potty mouth)

Suddenly, something catches my eyes and makes my heart race.

There is a wooden piano placed by a window.

I run to it and sit down on the bench in front of it.

I caress the keys and start playing, slowly at first, then faster and faster. The piano is old but still makes beautiful sounds. I love piano to death. My mom would always play it when I was little.

After five minutes of intense playing, I sigh in happiness, standing up and turn back.

*gasp*

"Oh for fuck sake Corporal, you scared me." I hiss holding my chest.

"I didn't know you could play the piano."

Oh fuck he heard me.

"You know nothing about me actually." I scoff.

"Tch, where did you learn?" 

"My mom taught me when I was little."
"Do you play an instrument ?" I ask him.

He pauses for a second.

"Violin."

I run towards him and grab his hands.

"Do you still play ?" I squeal rather excited.

Levi cheeks turn a bit red. "No."

I let go of his hands and pout.
"That's too bad." I'm sure he would look sexy sliding that bow - WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? HE BEAT YOU UP JUST YESTERDAY OMG!

"Anyways, I got to get back cleaning if I want to finish before midnight." I  chuckle.

"You can stop."

"Really ? Thanks !" I say happily, turning towards the exit.

"Wait (y/n)....Aren't you mad at me for what I did to you last night ?"

"What ? No haha, I went through a lot worse in my life." I answere giggling.

Levi eyes widened a bit and I wave at him, running away.

-
Edited.