Sixteen //

********The day after.*******

I was reading a book when someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"Come in !" I yell without looking up from my book.

At the second the door opens, I kow it's Levi, I could smell it, he's heady smell.

"Do I look okay ?" He asks rather stoic.

I shift my gaze towards him and drop my book. My eyes widen and my mouth drops on the floor.

I open and close my mouth, like a fish in need for air. Oh. My. God.

"U-uh yeah, I mean, wow, just, I mean, Jesus..." I bite my lip.

I shake my head, trying to compose myself. "Yes, you look beautiful Levi." I finally says with a loving voice.

And I mean it, I have never seen such classiness in someone, Levi is wearing and long black coat, with high waisted slim pants and a floaty white shirt, and as always, his cravate. His hair is brushed back and he even has gloves. He's beauty is honestly overwhelming.

"Where are you going like that ?"

"The royal family invited me for dinner." He answers rather bored.

"Oh, what an honor." I raise my eyebrows.

"If you say so."

The more I look at him, the more I'm boiling inside. I want to rip his clothes and kiss- no, lick him all over his body. I. Am. Not. OKAY.

BREATH IN
BREATH OUT
HIIIIIII
HOOOOOOO
SOMEBODY SAVE ME PLEASE

Eren bursts into my room, panting, "A carriage is waiting for you outside Corporal !"

Levi nods and walks out of the room. And thank God, because if he had stayed in my room one more minute, my panties would've been soaking wet.

"Get out of my way dickhead. "He orders to Eren. Damn he fine when he gives order.

Save me.

#Levi's POV#

Bullshit, it's all bullshit. I'd prefer staying with her. J noticed the way she was trying to calm herself, she totally wants me. How cute.

After a long travel, I finally arrive in front of the royal castle. When I get out of the carriage, Lady Reiss and Rod Reiss are already here, with their children by their side.

"Good evening, Lance Corporal Ackerman." Lady Reiss says.

I bow. "Please, call me Levi."

"Well, Levi, may I present you Florian, Abel, Frieda, Dirk and Urklyn." (a/n: Reiss family isn't dead yet in this fanfic)

I look at them and bow again.

Then, I follow them inside. "How about a little visit ?" Lady Reiss chirps.

I nod in agreement.

How annoying.

After a 30 minutes castle tour, we finally take place in the gigantic dinning room and start eating.

"So, Levi, you're Humanity's strongest soldier I heard." Rod states.

"That's what people say, indeed." I answer rather stoic. I don't understand why people call me like that. Is if because I killed a lot of titans? Whatever.

"How interesting." Lady Reiss said rather excited.

We are all eating in silence, a horribly awkward silence.

"What do you think of our daughter Frieda, Levi ?" Lady Reiss asks.

Frieda almost chocks and my eyebrows shoot up.

I look at her and study her face, she isn't that bad, but clearly less beautiful than (y/n). "She's okay." I finally answer, looking back at my plate.

"Do you see her as your wife ?"

Frieda blushes.

I stop for a second, kind of in shock and reply coldly :" I already have a girlfriend."

"Oh, really, what's her name ?" Rod asks.

I glare at him rather angry. How dare he asks me that? This isn't his fucking business. "I find your question quit intrusive, sir." I reply with an iced cold voice.

"Of course, Rod how unpolite are you!" Lady Reiss hisses.

"You right, I apologize."

I roll my eyes. "Well, I am grateful of your invitation but I have something really important to do, please, forgive me." I say standing up.

"Oh, alright then." Lady Reiss says.

She snaps her fingers and a valet instantly appears. "Call a carriage for Sir Levi here, would you."

The valet nods and gestures me to follow him outside.

I need her.
I want to touch her, to feel her.

God she was gorgeous casually laying on her bed. She's a goddess. I have no other answer to why she is so beautiful.

#End of Levi's POV#

After another forever lasting travel, Levi gets back to HQ. He goes outside and quickly walks -almost runs- to my room. He bursts in and locks the door.

"You're back earl-" Levi cut me off by grabbing my head between his hands and pressing his lips onto mine.

He kisses me passionately as he lifts me up by my waist.
He breaks the kiss, leaving me panting, and lays me on my bed, he removes his coat and shirt, looking at me straight in the eyes. They're full of lust and envy.

"Tonight's your night, princess." He says with a deep voice that sends shivers throughout my entire body.

I nod and bite lips, studying ever crises and bumps of he's incredibly well built body.

He rips off my shirt and starts kissing my neck, then my breast, and all the way down to the bottom of my belly.

His soft hands are everywhere, explorating every inch of my body.

You know what comes next.

-
Edited.