Seventeen //

********Time skip********

"5...4...3...2...1....HAPPY NEW YEAR !!"

And everyone applauds and start embracing.

I give Levi a passionate kiss. "Happy new year~"

He rolls his eyes. "Yeah, happy new year." He mumbles. Levi says that he doesn't see the point of celebrating a knew year, me neither, but at least I can drink as much as I want hehehe.

I chuckle and take a glass of alcohol, then another one...and another one...and another one. Annnd I'm drunk. No. I'm waisted.

"I-I-I swear I will take down every ti-ti-ti-titans !" I cheer while raising my glass in the air.

"YEAH ! GO (Y/N) !" The other drunk scream.

I burst out laughing and almost fall down, but Levi catches me. MY HERO.

"Okay, I think you've had enough (y/n)." Levi says rather coldly.

"What ? No ! I'm just starting to have fun !" I whine, struggling to keep my balance. Uuuugh, everything is spinning.

Levi clicks his tongue and starts to walk me to my dorm.

"M'oooow Leviiiii, you're so adorable ! You're taking care of meeee !"

"You know, the only man who was supposed to take care of me used to whip me hahaha !"

Suddenly Levi's eyes widen as I quickly put my hand over my mouth.

I shouldn't have say that...

Levi looks at me and hugs me so tight, he could have break my ribs. What's up with all the people trying to break my ribs cage?

My heart is pounding. Suddenly, I feel something moist running down my cheek.

Am I crying ?

I shouldn't have said that, I shouldn't have said that, I shouldn't have said that...

Levi get off of me and gently grabs my hand, pulling me towards his room.

When we get there, he lays me on his bed then removea my shoes and his, and slips in bed alongside me.

He puts my head on his chest and starts to stroke my hair.

My heart slows down and once again, Levi's embrace makes me relax.

I don't want him to worry, I'm already over my past. It doesn't hurt that much anymore.

Why is my heart aching so much though?

A while after, I fall asleep, rocked by the steady moving of Levi's chest.

~
~

The morning after, I wake up with the worst hangover.

Oh no I feel like I'm gonna throw-
I dash towards the bathroom and kneel over the toilet.
*bleugh*

Levi knocks on the door. "You okay ?"

"Y-yeah." No. I want to remove my brain so it can stop pounding against my skull. And why is there titans having a party up there? God, kill me.

I brush my teeth (it's better not to have vomit-breath when you're with your boyfriend lol) and get out of the bathroom.

"You can rest today if you want."

"N-no, I'm ok-" I almost collapse but Levi holds me up. He is a really good holder.

He puts me back in his bed and tucks me in. Did I tell you how his bed feels like? No? Well, it feels like a soft cloud, covered in lemon and vanilla. The silk sheets feel like a multitude of little feathers lingering on your skin. The mattress is bouncy, not too hard or too flabby. Being a corporal sure has its perks.

"You're resting."

"I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have drink that much last night... I really shouldn't have...." I reply, feeling my cheeks warming in embarassment. I can't believe I said that to him. I feel so ashamed. I don't want him to pity me.

I'm strong.

He clicks his tongue and walks to the bathroom.
And in the blink on an eye, he is ready and makes his way out of the room.

He comes back with a bowl of soup, a piece of bread and a cup of coffee.

"Here, eat."

"I'm not really feeling lik-"

"Eat." He says with the most authoritative voice I've ever heard. I think my heart stopped from fear for a few seconds.

I nod and put myself in a sitting position. I start to eat, trying carefully not to stain anything or drop crumbs. Because even though I'm feeling like I'm about to die, he would make me clean every last bit of dust in his room if I ever drop a crumb on his bed. No filth shall encounter the holy Levi's bed.

Levi stares at me until I gulp the very last drop of soup.

He takes the bowl and the cup and walks out. "I'll come back in a few hours." He says with a monotone voice.

I nod again and slide back into a lying position, snuggling to the blanket and breathing in the perfect smell of Levi, making me dove off back to sleep almost instantly.

-
Edited.