Twelve //

Hey guys! First of all, I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR SO LONG! It's just that I've been feeling kind of lazy lately, I'm pretty much a lump these days u3u but.... INSANELY LONG CHAPTER TO MAKE IT UP HEHEHE

OH AND THANK YOU FOR MORE THAT 200 READS ! MEANS A LOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Also, I already wrote like 21 chapters of this story, so I'll try to update everyday!

Anyways, chapter now :p

-

I am in the mess hall having dinner.

"Hey, the Christmas dance is tomorrow !" Eren starts. Then looks at me. Please don't ask, please don't ask, please don-
"Who are going with (y/n) ?"
Shit!

"Uh...I...I don't know, no one asked me actually." I answer rather comfortable. I was waiting for Levi to ask, but he never did. Why is that? He made me sleep with him oh my god.
*blush*

Eren tilts his head. "What the heck ? You're beautiful."

I gasp and almost choke with my food. "Well, uh, thanks." I reply rather embarrassed.

I suddenly feel someone gently taping on my shoulder. I turn around, Marco is standing there,fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

"D-do y-you want t-to go with m-m-m-me ?" He stutters rather shy.

I chuckle. Marco is one cutie, I'll tell you that, "Yeah, with pleasure." I warmly smile.

"Tch !"

I see Levi leaving with his brows furrowed. What got his panties in a twist? Maybe he burnt his tongue with his tea or whatever.

I tilt my head in confusion and shrug it off.

~
~

I am heading to my dorm when I hear chatting and chuckling coming from Jean's room. I want to laugh too!

I open the door, Eren, Sasha, Marco, Krista, Jean, Mikasa and Reiner are sitting in a circle with a bottle in the middle.

"What are you guys doing ?" I ask, scrunching my nose in confusion. They're having a pyjama party or something?

"The stick game !" Eren beams rather excited.

"W-what is it ?"

"Well, you spin the bottle and both of the chosen person must put a stick biscuit into their mouth. Each one on one end of the biscuit. Then you must crunch it until your mouths encounter. Wanna play ?" He states.

"Why not." I never had friend to play that kinda games. But kissing though? I don't know, never done that before either to be honest.

I sit between Mikasa and Krista, then Eren spins the bottle.

It lands on me and Marco. We both blush bright red. I really like Marco, he is so sweet and gentle. I just want to pinch his freckled cheeks already!

I put the biscuit into my mouth and Marco bites the other end.

We start crunching while everyone's looking at both of us, that is...uh...pretty embarrassing.

I am about to encounter Marco's lips but suddenly, a violent punch lands on his face, making me back off from fear. Okay what just happened?

"What the fuck !" I yell.

I turn my head and see Levi, panting and looking insanely upset.

He lifts me up and put me over his shoulder, then he quickly walks out of the room.