Camila

Friday, October 27th

MJ's Ice Cream Parlor

6:20 p.m

"Have you thought about it?" Luke asks as he sits in front of me in the booth. I nod but continue to stuff my face with ice cream. "Will you talk to him?"

"Mhm" I hum. I scoop another spoonful of ice cream but I feel a tug at my wrist. Luke grabs the spoon out of my hand and grabs the bowl of ice cream with his other. "Hey that's mine!"

"No. Not until you answer my question" he demands. "I'm just trying to help you but-" he got cut off by his phone ringing.

"You should answer that" I use this chance to grab the ice cream back. I watch as Luke gets up and walks out of the parlor. I look down at my ice cream and realize that I need more sprinkles. I get up and walk towards the counter.

"Hey Cami" MJ says as she cleans the counter.

"Hey MJ"

"Why brings this far from your booth?"

"I need more sprinkles pleaseee" I say as I drag out the e. She smiles and hands me the bottle. I say a quick thank you and return back to the booth even happier than I was before. I pour sprinkles all over my ice cream, but before I can eat it I notice a flash of light coming from the window.

Ignore it.

I go back to eating my ice cream when I see it again, but this time I get a message from an unknown number.

Come outside. I just want to talk :)

He's here. Wilder is here.

I quickly get up and storm outside.

"Where are you?!" I yell into the dark parking lot, but I get no response. "I'm not scared of you!" I make my way around some cars. There are puddles of water from the recent rain we have gotten. Turner around the corner of the parlor I feel arms wrap around me. I turn to face this person but they have a clown mask. "Who are you?" I ask as I hear my voice shake.

"Who did you think I was baby?" the person with a mask on asks. I feel their hand make their way to my lower back.

"Let go of me!" I yell as I try to get out of their grip but their stronger than me.

His hand slowly goes under my sweater and I can feel the skin to skin contact. I get a small chance and try to run but he grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to him. This time I'm thrown against the wall and am trapped by two strong arms on both sides of my body. I am swallowed by fear completely. His grip on me has tightened even more than before, which I didn't know was even possible. A hand makes its way to my neck and tilts my head to the side, leaving my neck exposed. He lifts his mask just enough to expose his mouth and I watch in fear as he begins to suck/bite on my neck. He's very aggressive and the more I fight back the more aggressive he get.

"HELP!" I manage to yell at the top of my lungs. He covers my mouth with one hand and bites my neck even harder.

"Leave her alone!" I hear MJ yells as she comes running down the steps of the parlor. The masked guy let's go of me and runs but before he leaves, he bends down and picks something off from the floor and takes off running into the dark. I falls to the ground but MJ quickly comes to help me stand.

"Camila! Are you okay?" she asks as she gives me support. I give her a weak nod and focus on walking back into the parlor. After a few minutes of struggling, MJ finally helps me back into the booth. "Let me call 911" she frantically says as she makes her way over to the phone.