Broken TV

Oh yeah, Ouran story. I love Ouran ;-; it's just so wonderful, and all the men are sexy fine.

All the hosts are super mega foxy awesome hawt. 10/10, would bang.

~~~~~

I kicked the door open and grinned as I waltzed in, time for revenge.

My friend, who was currently laying on her bed and staring at pencils, looked up at me. She picked her phone up and paused the music that was currently blasting.

I stared at her, "You drank my milk. I was going to drink it."

She rolled her eyes and set her pencils down, "Yoshi, stop pouting. "

"I'm not pouting."

"Yes you are." She eyed me skeptically.

I glared at the floor. "I was going to drink it..."

Misa snorted, "You and your milk."

I pouted and whined, "Miiiiiiiisaaaa, I need more milk."

She sighed and starting moving around her bed to get comfortable. How dare she ignore me.

"Or not." I glared at her in disappointment.

"I'll go get you some milk later." Misa waved her hand dismissively, "Now shoo."

I rolled me eyes, "And later, by your standards, means when you're not being lazy."

She winked at me, "Exactly."

I laughed to myself and left the room as she started to blast her music. I would buy the milk myself but I'm too lazy. Why leave the house when I have a perfectly able slave living with me.

I closed her door to muffle the music and went to the living room. I grabbed the TV remote, hoping to re-watch Ouran High School Host Club. I've been meaning to do it but my laziness got in my way.

"SOMEBODY CALL 911, SHAWTY FIRE BURNING ON THE DANCEFLOOR OHHHWOOAHHH!!" Misa's voice echoed through the house as she attempted to sing an English song, butchering the language horribly.

I chuckled at her muffled singing. Misa could be so ridiculous sometimes. Grinning I turned to the TV and pressed the power button on the remote. When it didn't turn on, I scowled. Misa have better not broken the TV again. I just bought this, I spent my whole savings on this. I worked my butt off for that money. I would've used my credit card but it was for "necessities only", or so my parents tell me.

Groaning, I pushed myself off the couch and headed towards the TV. I put my hand to my chin, stroking my imaginary beard and placed my hand on my hip.

Squinting at the black screen I shrugged when I couldn't see any cracks or dents. Misa tends to throws things nearby at the screen when she gets too excited when she watches her shows. In terms of last time, she threw her phone, which broke both the TV and her phone in progress.

Looking behind the TV, I glanced at all the cords to see if they were all plugged in.

They all seemed to be-...

A-HAH.

Seeing the three split colored ones just laying on the floor. Grinning I reached up and picked them up and moved behind the TV. Sitting down, I folded my legs under me and looked at all the unused openings. My eyes flickered between different slots and the cords. Well this was difficult. 

Maybe I shouldn't have thrown away the manual.

Seeing some colored openings I grinned in triumph, I grabbed the red cord and plugged it in. Doing the same with white I was about to put the last one in when a weird cat noise made me jump.