6 || bodak yellow

It was a Saturday evening and I was on video chat with Mara and Amir

It was a Saturday evening and I was on video chat with Mara and Amir. They made them selves my friends and I did not want to turn that down. I never really had friends back in New York and it was nice to have them.

Mara had Cardi B's bodak yellow song playing in the background of her room.

"So next week, there is a get together and I need somebody who can do some bomb make up" Amir said.

I instantly thought of my ma, and smiled widely.

"Yae, why you cheesing so hard" Mara said.

I snapped out of my thoughts "my ma does makeup, I can ask if she can do it for you."

"Thank you yaeyae, I'm about to get right for this party" Amir twerked in the camera

I smiled and laughed at little. The most I laughed since the Fourth of July. I picked up my phone playing a game on it.

"Are you coming to the get together with us?"

I shrugged "I'm not much of a party person"

I never went to a get together and when I get stressed and feel pressured I have mini panic attacks.

"It will be fun, it is just something small at my cousin house." Mara said.

I nodded "I will think about it"

"Any who, it is Saturday and my ma got me babysitting my niece, I will see y'all later" Amir said.

"Yeah I gotta go to, Imma text y'all later" Mara said.

Just that quick our video chat ended. I was now bored. Ma took Mav and Max to some birthday party and Yavin and pops went to go look at places for the shop and Zeke was at a study group. So I was at the house by my self.

I decided to just go downstairs and chill on the couch and watch a movie. I grabbed my sketch book and phone and headed down the stairs.

I went into the living room and turned on the fire stick and played one of my favorite movies. Juice.

I got comfortable on the white couch with the book in hand and began drawing while the movie was playing.

I started to really get into the movie but the door bell rang. I huffed pausing the movie and headed towards the door. I opened it slightly and there he stood.

 I opened it slightly and there he stood