11 || issa problem

Like any normal day, I was in school. Well it was normal until Qamar showed up with a rose and presented it to me like the beast from beauty and the beast. It was corny, cute but corny.

We weren't together yet, well we are not official yet but we act like we are. Which I like. He is great.

"Awe, you guys are so cute" Mara cooed as she watched us. I blushed. Q had one of his qarms around me and his hand was rubbing my scalp.

"We know."

"But I thought you weren't gay." Amir asked as she tried sitting at our table but Mara spread out over all the seats while looking her dead in the face.

"I lied. I liked Yael since he first got here, but I wanted to be his friend first and I developed feelings is that a problem." Q questioned.

"I mean it-"

"Ya mean nothing, now walk away. You stinkin up my air" Mara said shooing her away.

" I think not, Yael is my friend. He doesn't want me to leave"

She looked at me to defend her, but I just laid my head on Q's shoulder and let him massage my scalp.

"Ah ha. Walk away."

Amir rolled her eyes and walked away. Mhm. Q's fingers feel really good right now. Mara looked at me and cheesed.

"What?"

"So there is this party going on at my Aunts house you want to come?"

I slightly sat up. "Wait so ill be meeting Q's family too?"

She nodded her head. "Well yeah, but they will love you."

I shifted "uhm, I don't know."

"You don't have to go if you don't want to." Q whispered in my ear.

"When is it?"

"This Saturday."

"Can I think about it?"

"Of course baby" Q said kissing my cheek.

"Eeee, I swear y'all are goals" Mara squealed.

I smiled shaking my head. He moved his hand from my scalp and placed it around my torso.

School was finally over and Q came over to my house. We sat in my room watching a show on the tv.  I sat in the corner of my couch with Q laying down with his head in my lap.

He took my hand in his and intertwined our it together.

We were having a moment when Zeke and Yavin came in my room dressed in this sweats and timberlands. Oh shit. Q sat up.

"Where does this nigga live" Yavin asked while Zeke came and checked out my face and lifted my shirt to show the bruises on my sides and stomach.

"I don't know" I said softly. I really didn't. Cass never took me to his house after all the time that I have know him. He always took me to other places or we came here.

Zeke looked at Q. "You know him pretty well, you know where he lives?"

Q nodded his head and stood up and walked out my room. I frowned and followed behind him.

"Q where are you going?"

He turned and looked at me. "Home. I don't want to be the reason your brothers end up in jail or dead."