8 || do something

6 months later

It has been about six months out of this year that me and Cassius talking and I would say I have developed strong feelings for this dude. The only person that knows is Mara and my family.

I did get in trouble that night after my first date, but ma got him to let it slide this one time. I do not know what she did, and I do not want to know.

Cassius did want to meet my family fully but I asked him to wait until we were serious about this and when we came out publicly to every one.

Amir doesn't know yet and I don't fully trust her yet. It's weird, but something seems off about her.

I looked down at my phone to see a text from Mara.  I frowned when I seen that she wanted to talk. I wonder about what.

After not getting a text back, I rolled out of bed and got ready for her arrival, I changed out of my pajamas and into some actual clothes

After not getting a text back, I rolled out of bed and got ready for her arrival, I changed out of my pajamas and into some actual clothes. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

Mav and Max were at some kids house for a party and Ma took them so it was just me and Yavin, Zeke and Pops at the house today.

Pops was on the couch watching the game with Zeke and Yavin.

"Mara is coming over" I said .

"She might as well just move in. She stay over her. Like it's her second home. "Pops chuckled.

That is true. She says she likes coming over here because we have a pool and that it is some what secluded from the city and Ma loves her. She is like the daughter Ma always wanted.

"Family I am home!" Mara said loudly walking in the house."

I shook my head, laughing at her. She does this now. But this is my best friend and I can't help but love her.

"Hey, Mara, there are left overs in the kitchen." Pops said.

"Ohp. You the real MVP Mr. Brewster" she grinned running to the kitchen. I followed behind her.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked sitting at the island, while watching her get the left overs out the fridge.

"So I heard some rumors going around about your family and I want to know if they are true."

I furrowed my eyebrows. I low key texted my dad telling him to ease drop on our convo, if she says the rumors are about us being in witness protection.  I looked out the corner of my eye to see him and my brothers get up from the couch and silently move to the wall behind her.

PerjuryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara