Character Insight/ book inspiration

Yael: he is actually inspired by a two friends of mine. One has depression and anxiety and has to take medication, and the other she barely eats so sometimes I would have to make he eat and if she doesn't she passes out like Yael did in previous chapters. I wanted to make Yael as some one who is dependent on others while trying to become independent and that people like him can find love.

Alamara: she is just the best friend I wish I had growing up and I do have one like her but we are actually cousins and he is a make and we don't talk like that any more. But its rare you find some one like her nowadays some one who is really down to ride for you and won't switch up.

Qamar: when i thought of Q I instantly thought I wanted someone who was in the background and finally stood up for what's right. Q is like the perfect mix of my two older cousins one is all hood and has thugs as friends, but the other is a gentleman but is a little mean. Q fitted that description. If you watched Moesha I also got my inspiration from Q on that show.

Cassius: it was actually pretty hard for me to right his character like that.  But I needed at least one douchebag in the story to make it a little more realistic and he looked the part but also people go through abuse everyday and just for that I might do a separate book on him and how he became who he is.

Amir: I actually dealt with a girl like Amir back in second grade. She starts of nice and sweet. But as soon as you don't defend her even if she is in wrong. She flips and spreads rumors. So Amir came from the girl I disliked in second grade, The girl hit me in the nose, and if i hit her back we would be fighting so I let her get yelled at by the teacher. I laughed to. I 😂😂remember on Valentine's Day no one wanted to take her. Candy cause she was mean and gross and one girl threw the candy on the floor
😂😭😂😭.

Godparents: markian is the dad I wish I had in my life, the one who was strict but could be fun and protective. Like if my dad was in my life from then beginning I have been a daddy's girl but I am a momma's girl. I have no shame. Yala is a mix of my mom and Aunt and my granny. They all either cook everyday, give great advice and are there to help you but also tell it how it is.

The Real Parents: there are actually parents who are like this. They aren't ready to raise a kid, so they give them to a family friend and when they are ready they want to come back into the child's life after the child is an adult and expect them to love them. Like no🤚🏾it doesn't work like that big fella.

The Brothers: they are actually inspired by my relationship with my sister and cousins. It's like we argue and fight every five seconds but in the end we have each other's back and don't try to talk about them in front of their face unless you ready to square up. One my cousins is straight up hood, he brought me food one day dressed in a wife beater, basketball shorts and Jordan's. He has a natural look and he scared a few lil boys.

EXTRAS
They are just the background people, and I barely put any thought item to them only because the probably showed up in one chapter and that was it.

I N S P I R A T I O N
If you ever watched the showed Fugget About It, then that's what this is about. If you haven't go watch it. Most of the chapters are based of songs I listened and thought of how the chapter would go.

I also drew inspiration from Madeas Witness Protection and another movie called witness protection.