9 || birthday blues

"So what's this big hype about Jontavian and Brandon?" I asked as I looked through their fan pages

"So what's this big hype about Jontavian and Brandon?" I asked as I looked through their fan pages. Don't get me wrong, they seem cool, but they so special.

"They are like one of the cutest gay couples in Atlanta and on YouTube. How do you not know them" Amir asked.

I rose a brow. Okay? There are other cute gay couples as well, just because the are on You Tube they deserve most of my time watching them? They can't be that perfect. Plus I am focused on school and not what society thinks I should focus on

"I mean there are other cute gay couples" I said.

"So but they are not on youtube and are probably just a bunch of no bodies." She said.

I rolled my eyes at her comment. It was stupid like she is. "So you are saying because some couples don't want to vlog or do YouTube videos that they are nobodies.?" Qamar asked.

"Yeah, that's what I am saying. Right now it is important that you-"

Alamara cut her off. "They aren't nobodies if they don't want to showcase their relationship and get judged. It's not always about fame and money. You don't see me trying to go around and flaunt my relationship."

My eyes widened. She never told me she had somebody. See how I didn't assume it was a boy or girl.? You never know a person sexual orientation.

"You don't have a boyfriend" Amir accused.

"You're right, I don't have a boyfriend." She said. Amir smirked crossing her arms like she caught her in a lie. "But I do have a girlfriend and she is none of your concern."

Amir mouthed dropped and I swear I saw a fly go into her mouth. "Well then. So Yael what are you doing for your birthday. " she turned her attention to me.

"I'm just going to have a pool party with my friends. I'm not really a big fan of giant parties"

"Ooh, okay, your only turning 17 and don't know anybody so of course you won't like big parties " she said waving me off.

I looked at Qamar and Mara and arched one of my brows. Q shrugged and Mara just did a slicing throat motion.

"Any way bitches, I gotta go, I will see you at the party tomorrow. " she said, leaving the room.

Once she was gone, I tackled Mara to the floor. She yelped.

"The fuck Yael!"

I cheesed and sat on her butt. "So who is your girlfriend. "

She laid her cheek on the floor and laughed a bit. "Her name is Maree, I am bringing her to your pool party, so you can meet her then"

"What is she like" I heard Q ask as he sat on her legs looking at her.

"She's like a little tom boyish but she can get girly when she wants to. She kind of like an introvert. Which I love. Her inner circle is small, she's going to introduce her group to us"