The Girl Who Stole My World

Name: The girl who stole my world
Author: Whiskeyqueenn
Status: Completed
Genre: General Fiction

~•~

A relationship is a nest, you take your time building it and layering each stick in its proper place for a future that you are creating.

Along comes the predator, the fake, the fraud, the pretender disguised as your friend, your family.

She infiltrates into your world, pulling at the sticks that you so delicately laid, the grooming is so subtle at first that you don't understand it until you take a step back and connect the dots.

Little by little the nest, you have built up starts to be taking away so her nest can take shape.

How do you move forward? How do you learn to trust again? How do you believe in yourself?

After the death of her best friends, Blue's life takes a series of downtwisting turns that leave her on a painful journey of self-discovery about how hard life can hit. Follow Blue through the struggles of re-claiming her life back again, and doing the hardest thing possible, to forgive the girl who stole her world.

~•~

Okay stop there! This book is freaking amazing. I know I'll probably say this for all the books I update about but this book blew my mind. Literally!!

Blue has such an amazing personality. I know she's a fictitious character but I'm totally in love with her. This book is to die for!!

I can't say more without talking about the story line a bit. But, I totally recommend this book. It is that good!