Rich Girl Poor Girl

Name: Rich Girl Poor Girl
Author: Blondeanddangerous
Status: Completed
Genre: Romance

~*~

Money or love – which would you choose?
Two love stories entangle when a city girl Lexi meets a sexy musician, and a hippie-chick Sparrow  falls for a billionaire.

Lexi is driven by the dollar; a high-flying corporate type. She is only concerned with her bank balance and the life-style cash can bring. Sparrow is a free spirit without a penny to her name. Living hand to mouth by the beach, she abhors materialism in every form.

By falling for men so different from who they are, both women find themselves drawn towards a world they never wanted and they'll have to face some hard decisions about money, love and how much a person can truly change who they are.

~*~

This

Book

Is

Amazing!!

Katie J Squires blows my mind away anytime I read her books. This book is fantastic. Literally the kind of book I'd love to purchase so it would be with me for a long time.

You can never know what to expect with this book. One minute I'm happy, then Sad and the next minute I'm bubbling with happiness again.

In the beginning, I had this book in my library for a while. I admit, the beginning is a little slow but once you get the hang of it, you never want to stop reading.

If I remember correctly, this book kept me up all night. That's how good it is! Honestly, I can't praise Rich Girl Poor Girl enough because I can never do it justice.

Blondeanddangerous just has a way with her writing that speaks to you. It makes you evaluate certain things about yourself and makes you want to change them to be a better person.