The Alpha's Breeder (WATTYS 2017)

Name: The Alpha's Breeder (WATTYS 2017)
Author: Taytay91
Status: Ongoing
Genre: Werewolf

~•~•~•~

"It has taken me far too long to find you. How could I let go of you?" he rumbled softly as if in contemplation, "How could I reject the best part of me?"

His voice is deep and velvety with a husky undertone that seems to become even more heated with every word he speaks. I find myself completely enthralled by his longing tone of voice.

"I will give you time, mate. But it does not mean I will stand by and watch you without attempting to...entice you," he rumbled out with this really sinfully erotic voice that caused my heart to stumble.

I think he already has me where he wants me.

~~~~~x~~~~~

In a world where hunters are taking over, hired by the government to rid of all otherworldly creatures on this earth, werewolves are on the verge of extinction, vampires barely in existence.

Taking the brunt of the last attack on their kind, the reputable Red Dawn Pack was desperate for a turn around.

Their last resort came in the form of one woman, the Alpha's Breeder.

Known to be capable of birthing an army of sentinels and warriors for the pack, chosen by the Moon Goddess herself to save their kind.

That is, if they find her.

With time running out, will Alpha Eros Hall of Dark Moon Pack find his Breeder or will his pack become eliminated just like the rest?

Warning : Mature content, dark themes, sexual references.

The Cardinal Alpha Series : Book 1

••••••

My God!!! This book is amazing! Y'all really need to check it out!

I promise, you won't be disappointed. Xx❤