Desideratum

Name: Desideratum
Author: ariarlyn918
Status: Completed
Genre: Romance

~*~

WARNING: This book is not for people who are offended by infidelity in literature. You've been warned.

Twenty-one-year old Blythe is completely alone and going through the worst couple of months of her life. That is until her twenty-six-year old step brother, Gage comes back into her life after living and working in Philadelphia for the last couple of years.

Gage is smart, inconceivably attractive, intriguing, and completely off limits. Yet he enthralls Blythe in ways she has been attempting to ignore since she first laid eyes on him when she was just twelve years old. Although they lived under the same roof for one year before Gage took off to college. Blythe knows relatively little about him since he'd only drop by for visits a couple of times a year and they barely engaged in meaningful conversations.

As the days go by, Blythe is unable to shake her growing attraction towards her stepbrother or the emotions that begin to kindle between the two of them. She buries herself in a relationship with her childhood friend Adam, who has been in love with her since they were teenagers. But Blythe is unable to obliterate Gage from her brain because no other man has ever made her feel what Gage ignites in her. She knows that the thought of Gage feeling anything towards her is completely senseless and absurd - primarily because he is engaged to be married - or is it?

Will Blythe keep her feelings for her stepbrother hidden or will she decide to give in to something that she truly wants and desperately needs?

Book cover photo credit: Cosmopolitan Magazine - No Copyright Infringement intended.