Talon the black

Name: Talon The Black
Author: addicted2dragons
Status: Ongoing.
Genre: Fantasy

What would you do if a dragon fell from the sky into your cornfield?

   Claire Evans is a small town gal from Indiana who is faced with just that! After one hell of a bight bartending, the last thing she needs is a mysterious beast dropping into her life. Or does she?

This - creature who has ventured into earth from Dragonwall -  is anything but ordinary. Not to mention charming and magical. And he's on a secret mission to protect his kingdom from a powerful sorcerer whose only desire is to bring about a past long forgotten, a past that favors those of magical blood and condemns those who are not, a past that would result in the annihilation of peace and the death of many.

   Now Claire finds herself thrust into an ancient kingdom liken to those she's grown up reading about - one of fantasy and intrigue. She will face difficulties she's never before confronted and in doing so, discover out how powerful she truly is. But there is one obstacle that ultimately stands in her way: The king of Dragonwall. And she needs him on her side. Will such a thing be possible?

    The king of Dragonwall is not like those before him. Troubled and temperamental, he is scarred by more than the events that shape him. Worst of all he is mateless. With no Queen and no heir, his subjects are demanding that he abandon tradition and marry into nobility. With rising threats upon his borders, goblin unrest to the east, and talk of an even darker terror to the north, he will soon have an even greater problem than that of finding a wife.

Modern meets medieval in this first installment of The Dragonwall Saga, which is full of magical creatures and adventure, in addition, there are a variety of interesting characters, and even a dose of romance.

~•~

Personally, I'm not a fan of dragons or books about dragons. But this book has me hooked. I started this book with an open mind and so far it hasn't disappointed me. I recommend this books to both new and old Wattpad users.

I don't have much to say about this book because it's still ongoing but I personally recommend this book to everybody.

The book progresses slowly but I know a good book when I see one. I can tell that this book will be amazing when it's completed.