Fights

Your pov

  You hated fighting with Tyler. Mainly because he normally won. It was never really bad fights, but tonight, tonight was different.
   "YOU CANT JUST GO OUT WITH ORHER GIRLS, TYLER. THIS IS A RELATIONSHIP." You screamed in his face. You probably looked a bit silly. Seeing as Tyler was about 9 inches taller than you and way more buff.
   "SINCE WHEN WAS THIS A CLOSED RELATIONSHIP Y/N? AS I RECALL JUST TWO WEEKS AGO YOU WERE OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE!" Tyler shouted down. You had been out with another guy. It's not like it was a date though. It was just Ethan.
   "I WAS OUT WITH ETHAN YOU ASSHOLE. NOT LIKE YOU CARED TO ASK ANYWAY!" The room was tense. It was like it was closing in on you "I hate you Tyler Scheid." You choked out.
   "You- you don't mean that y/n." He said, his voice cracking a bit.
   "I do. I hope I NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN" you screamed throwing a plastic cup at him. You fell to the floor and your head spun. You were overcome with emotions. Suddenly all of the memories of you and Tyler came flooding back.

"I bought you these" Tyler said holding up a dozen of y/f/f
"Tyler!" You squeaked "I love you!" You said jumping into his arms and kissing him.

"Tyler?" You asked looking over
"Yes?" He said looking over at you with his beautiful blue eyes
"Will we last a lifetime?" You asked seriously
"Always, y/n"

  Tyler ran over to you as you cried furiously.
  "Y/n! Calm down it's okay." He soothed you, picking you up and rubbing your back. You sniffles and put your arms around his neck.
  "I don't hate you Tyler." You said through muffled sniffles.
  "Take it easy. Alright? I love you. Don't forget that. No matter what happens."
   "Then why did you go out with her?" You asked sadly
   "To tell you the truth- that was an old friend of mine. Nothing happened. We just hung out. Honest." He reassured you, walking over to the living room to set you down on the couch.
  "Okay. I'm sorry for throwing that cup at you" you said wiping your e/c eyes. He shook his head.
  "It's okay. We are okay now." He said grabbing your hand. You both sat in silence, waiting for the other to say something. The only thing you managed to say was
  "Are we?"

IM BACK. sorry for the depressing story lmao. I'll have a happy one soon. I just wanted some more variety in this. Yeah yeah I'm back for good now. I'm taking requests <3