Pancakes

Wow I've been gone for a long time. Sorry, I just didn't have the motivation to update this anymore. After me and my girlfriend split it was kind of like I lost motivation, because the reason I started this was for her. But all is well now and we're really good friends and I still want to feed all of your hunger for imagines so here you go!
Huge Smut Warning!!! Read at your own risk
-mentions of daddy kink
-edging
-
  You woke up and stretched out your arms, patting beside you to find Tyler. But, he wasn't there.
  "Tyler?" You groggily whispered, fluttering your eyes open. But still, no sign of him.
  You hopped out of bed and trudged to the bathroom, brushing your teeth and doing your business before slowly peeking out of the bathroom.
  "Tyler?" You asked a bit louder this time. Still, no answer.
  God damn. Where is he? You thought.
  You raced down the stairs and found him dancing in the kitchen while making pancakes, even though there was no music playing. You smirk and walk up behind him, poking his sides.
  "HEY!" He whipped around, spatula in hand, "oh, good morning sleepy head" He says gently patting your head.
  "What's the breakfast for?" You asked, biting off of a pancake already on a plate. Tyler put the last one on the plate and turned off the stove.
  "Just wanted to do something special for you." He smiled, stepping closer to you, engulfing you in a hug.
  "I love you" You stated, although it was muffled due to your head being in his chest.
  "I love you more y/n" He tilted your head up with his index finger and looked back at your e/c eyes, his own almost... fogging?
  "W-what? Why are you staring at me like that?" You ask, blushing and turning away shyly.
  "Like what?" He asks smugly, lightly backing you into the counter before cupping your jaw and turning your head so your eyes met his again.
  You didn't have a response. You just stared at him for a moment before he slowly leaned down and kissed your neck, sucking lightly on your sweet spot.
  "So pretty, y/n. So pretty for me" he mumbles against your skin, sending shivers down your spine.
  He suddenly backs away and grabs the two plates and smiles widely.
  "Pancakes?" He asks, walking over to the table.  You stood there dumbfounded. After he just got you all worked up, he's worried about pancakes?
  "But- I— what?" You stuttered confused, watching Tyler scarf down his breakfast.
  "They're getting cold y/n, you should really come eat" he smirks at you, knowing exactly what he just did.
  He wants to play dirty, he can get it dirty then.
  "Okay." You trot over to the table and eat your pancakes slowly, making sure to moan after each bite.
  Tyler's has stiffens and his eyes fixated on you, coldly. "Gosh, these pancakes are so good, thank you so much, daddy." You made sure to emphasize the last part.
  Tyler immediately stood up and walked quickly to where you were, grabbing your arm and pulling you up to meet his level.
  "You think you can tease me like that and get away with it, baby?" He asks running a hand up your thigh.
  "You started it." You said trying not to react to how close he was to your aching core.
  "And I intend to finish it." He whispered in your ear, so softly you'd wondered how you even heard it. You whimpered and he pulled you over to the couch, on top of him. He forcefully grabbed your ass and you left out a soft moan, grinding into him, but he held your hips in place.
  He kissed along your jaw and down to your neck, being sure to leave hickeys along the way. You were extremely flustered at this point, desperate for any sort of friction.
  Tyler stood up, carrying you to the bedroom and stopped in front of your vanity mirror, he pulled you in front of him and ran a finger over your core lightly. You closed your eyes and you bit your lip.
  "Keep your eyes open. I want you to see how beautiful you look like this, all needy and desperate, just for me." His words alone could have sent you over the edge, but just as you opened your eyes, he inserted a finger into you and you melted into him.
  "Tyler, I— please" was all you could get out.
  "What was that angel? I couldn't hear you over the sound of your helpless begging." He said, adding another finger. This time you moaned rather loudly.
  "Such pretty pretty noises. All for me princess." You nodded quickly and turned around, clinging onto Tyler and he pumped his fingers in and out of you. You whimpered and clawed his back, taking in his intoxicating scent. Just as you were about to climax, he removed his fingers. Your eyes shot open, confused.
  "Wh- What? Why?" You pleaded with Tyler. He laughed and pushed you down on the bed, slowly removing your short shorts to reveal y/f/c lacy underwear. He groaned and pulled them down slowly with his teeth, making sure to take his time.
  "Tyler please. Please don't tease me anymore." You begged but he just stopped and looked up at you.
  "You were very bad this morning, and right now I'm in charge." He hovered his lips right above where you wanted them most right now, "got it?" He asked. You nodded quickly, tangling your fingers in his hair. He kissed up your thighs, leaving hickeys there as well before re-inserting two fingers in you and pumping much faster this time.
  You cried out in pleasure, tugging on his hair. You thought this couldn't feel any better until Tyler licked a clean stripe up your folds. You yelped and arched your back.
  "More, please" you begged. He complied, flicking his tongue quickly over your sensitive clit, while somehow, if even possible, fucking you faster.
  "Please Tyler 'm close" you shakily whispered. He detached his tongue but continued pumping his fingers.
  "Don't cum. Not yet. Do you understand me?" He asks coldly. You gripped the bedsheets so hard your knuckles turned white, but you nodded anyway.
  "I want you to hold on for as long as possible. Okay?" He asked much more sweetly. You nodded, but you began to ache. His tongue went back to work and you were a moaning, screaming mess.
  After about five more minutes you desperately panted. "Please. It hurts I can't hold on anymore. I'm gonna—" you yelped not being able to finish.
  "You've done so well. Cum for me kitten" he praises you, and you climax, riding out your high. He licks off his fingers and comes up to snuggle you.
  "Thank you Tyler." You nuzzle into his chest.
  "For?" He asks, chuckling. 
  "The pancakes of course!"