Photograph

Your POV

  You lie outside on a blanket with Tyler, under the stars. It was nice. He was always so busy with teamiplier, you felt he rarely had time for you anymore. But, finally, here you are... alone. Tyler reached over and grabbed your hand.
  "I'm sorry we haven't been together a lot recently. I've just been really bus-" you cut him off
  "I know. It's okay. You're here now. And that's all that matters." You cuddled in closer to him and breathed in his intoxicating scent. Tyler inaudibly whispered something along the lines of 'I love you'. You looked over at him.
  "I love you too." You whispered softly into his ear. He chuckles and shook his head.
  "No, y/n. I'm IN love with you. Love is a fickle thing, and I love you. But I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want a future. You're so incredibly sweet, funny, talented, smart, and beautiful. I'm in love you you." Tyler said.
  "Tyler... I want a future with you too. Tyler.. I'm in love with you." You said, emotion flooding your voice. You soon let a tear fall down your soft cheek.
  "What's wrong y/n?" He asked concerned.
  "I love you so much. And you're so sweet. I don't deserve you. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Everyday that you're not with me is hell on earth, and if that's what it feels like to be without you, I dont want to do it." Your voice was breaking. You felt venerable. In this moment, you had exposed everything to him. And he could've hurt you, he could've left. But, he stayed. He sat up and pulled you up with him.
  "Come here." You walked close to him and he began to slow dance with you, humming softly for only you two to hear. You could feel the vibrations of it in his chest. It made you laugh a bit.
  "So you can keep my inside the pocket of your ripped jeans, holding me close until our eyes meet. You won't ever be alone." Ed sheeran. Photograph. He once told you that this was your song. You nuzzled into him closer, if it was even humanly possible, and hummed along with him.
  "Inside these pages you just hold me. And I won't ever let you go."

HAPPY IMAGINE. YAY! Anyway. I WISH someone would do this for me. Lol. I mean I have a certain someone in mind. Cuz ya girls got a mans ;))