Am I good enough?

BEFORE I START— this is dedicated to a specific someone who I won't name unless given permission but you know who you are <3
———
Cherokee sat on her bed and looked out the window, staring lazily into the distance as she had done for days now.
"Am I even good enough to be here right now? Why does tyler even love me? I'm nothing special" She whispered as a tear rolled down her cheek.
Tyler stood in the door frame frowning at the words he just heard his girlfriend whisper. He slowly approached and took a seat next to her. Cherokee quickly wiped away her tears and smiled
"Hey Ty, what's up?" She said, her voice shaking.
"You know that I love you right? And you can talk to me about anything." Tyler said wrapping his arms around her.
"I'm sorry Tyler. I just don't feel right lately. My head is running wild with all these negative thoughts" she pauses "like what if I'm not good enough for you?" The tears form in her eyes again.
"What are you talking about? You're better than 'enough' you're everything I want and more" he reassured her.
A few more moments passed before Tyler stood up and reached out his hand.
"Care to dance?" He asked with a smile. Cherokee nodded and stood up. Tyler pulled out his phone and played the song that was on the night they met back in Oklahoma.
  Tyler and Cherokee swayed back and forth to got what I got by Jason Aldean.
  "Do you hear what he's saying? I got what I got I don't miss what I had. The old me before you belongs to the past. In the back of your mind you might think there's something more that I want, but when I got what I got girl I don't" Tyler sang along and Cherokees tears didn't stop, only now they were tears of joy. She knew she was right where she belonged and safe in Tyler's arms until the very end.