Hes gone.

Your pov

  You text Tyler. That's all you and Tyler do. Text.
  Y/N: 'Hey'
  Ty: 'hey'
  Y/N: 'whats up?'
  Ty: 'a bit of editing. You?'
  Y/N: 'nothing really. Just thinking about things.'
  Ty: 'what things?'
  Y/N: 'it's nothing really. Nothing important anyway.'
  You hang your head down. The thing you hated most about yourself was how desperate and dependent you had become on Tyler. Like you needed him. When really, what you had was toxic.
  Ty: 'y/n, are you okay?'
  You think for a second. You could lie, or you could tell the truth. You hesitantly typed
  Y/N: 'no.'
  Ty: 'well I'm here for you. I love you you know.'
  You think about that statement for a long time. Tyler has always said that. Yet, he always says he'd never get with you again. It was over. That you were a jerk. That you were too clingy.
  Y/N: 'what are we doing? I mean you tell me that I'm clingy and rude and that it's over but here you are, acting like we're okay. Like nothing happened.'
  A tear rolls down your cheek. You miss the way things were.
  Ty: 'well I'm sorry that I don't want to talk to you all the time and that you make me feel bad.'
  Y/N: 'I tried for you. I tried to be nice. I never tried to hurt you. You left me. You never talked to me. I was never enough for you. Nothing I did was good enough. And it hurt me, so I left you. And you get mad at me? How is that fair? Just don't even bother Tyler.'
  You wiped your eyes and as soon as you did, you broke down. You walk into the bathroom and turn on "fall away" by twenty one pilots. You close your eyes and tears fall. You take off your clothes and start a shower. You step in and sit down and sob. You think about everything that's gone. Everything that's to come. But when you think about the future, it's a blur. It's you running around a lake house that's blurry and hazy with a black shadow. No ones there. It's your imagination. It's not real anymore.
  Ty: 'y/n. I'm sorry.'
  Ty: 'please talk to me.'
  Ty: 'please... y/n.'

But you never read those messages. You never wanted to. You blocked him. You tried to move on. You didn't love him anymore. You loved who he used to be. Outgoing, fun, nice, clingy. You didn't love Tyler. You loved who he used to be. And you have to realize that's not him anymore. He's gone.