three

Standing outside of Harry's door, Anne held in her giggles. Louis' presence made her feel like a teenager again. Louis did that to everyone. It was 6 am and she was about to pull a prank on her son! Harry opened the door, and in unison, Louis and Anne screamed, putting their hands out.

Harry jumped, obviously frightened and then put a hand to his face in shame. Louis was hysterically laughing, every laugh escaping his lips caused Harry to have a sheepish grin. Anne laughed, and then saw Harry. The effect Louis had on him could be seen miles away.
"I thought you left?" Harry rubbed his eyes.
"I was about to, but your lovely mum invited me to have some cereal and juice." Louis gestured towards Anne. Harry nodded. "Do you guys have coco pops?" Louis asked, Harry then pointed to all of their cereal boxes, and Louis feasted.

"Do you wanna hang out later, curly?" Louis questioned Harry before he walked out the door. Harry grinned, "Yeah, that'd be fun! What do you wanna do?"
"Just swing by my place whenever you're not busy, I'm gonna go sleep for a while haha." Louis said scratching the back of his neck. He didn't wanna hurt Harry with his bullshit and games, Harry was a nice guy. That's what drew him to Louis though. His innocence. That he wasn't chasing after him or flirting. He was just Harry.

Louis gave him a smile and left, walking only a few steps into his house. He lived alone but his uncle paid for his rent and everything. He liked being alone. He could have people over. Flings. He began texting Derek.

tommotops91: hey baby
dereklovesboys: hey louis!
tommotops91: u miss me?
dereklovesboys: ofc i did! can i come over l8r
tommotops91: i feel kinda sick i'm just gonna sleep.
dereklovesboys: oh okay, go get some sleep it's so early
loltommotops91: alright bye baby
dereklovesboys: bye handsome

He began texting Logan

tommotops91: hey handsome
tommotops91: ive missed u baby
tommotops91: hmu
loganlogan: i've missed you too! gotta see you soon!
tommotops91: just see me? ;)
loganlogan: nooo ofc not :)

And this is what Louis did. He jumped from guy to guy, a flirtatious robot. He called people coupley names with no meaning. His heart didn't skip a beat when these people sweet talked him. He just felt wanted. He just wanted to be wanted, never wanting anyone. He drifted off into sleep but Harry was awake and pacing.

He ran around his room looking for something comfortable and casual to wear. Harry didn't do comfortable and casual. He did blazers and skin tight pants. Boots with a slight heel. He found a stretchy pair of black jeans and a plain white t-shirt. The outfit was too plain. He found an olive green headband that he'd use to push his hair back. Now he felt complete.

He knew he wouldn't be able to sleep, so he listened to Louis' playlist and danced around his room, cleaning. Anne opened the door and Harry, embarrassed, stopped his frantic movement. Anne just laughed and shut the door.