five

Nielboy: muffins????

GumdropStyles: not rn

Nielboy: whats wrong??

GumdropStyles: don't wanna talk

Nielboy: I don't care?????? What happened????

GumdropStyles:

Nielboy: Harry answer me please I can't help you until you tell me what's wrong

GumdropStyles: i don't need your help i'm okay

Nielboy: okay.

Niall's phone began to ring. "H." showed up on the caller i.d.

    "Hey?"

    "We went swimming at his place and he touched my hands and looked into my eyes and his eyes are so pretty and we almost kissed but we didn't but some guy showed up and called me a whore and Louis didn't defend me and then said he met me yesterday and i'm 'Niall's friend' not even HIS friend and then the guy accused him of being turned on by me he called me ugly, that he wouldn't and doesn't. I can't breathe right ive got this image of Louis smiling drilled into my brain, and his lips- Niall are you here, are you listening?"

    "I'm either gonna kick his ass or kick the other guys ass."

    "Please don't hurt Louis."

    "He's hurting you he deserves it."

    "I know but his eyes sparkle when he speaks and his voice carries with the sound, his nose wiggles when he's holding something back. He makes me wanna tear my hair out, he's so beautiful. I would let him drag me through hell if it meant I could hold his hand."

    "Jesus christ, Harry, you're in love."

The line went dead. Niall stared at the screen but didn't call back.
Harry laid in bed, crying softly, wishing Louis was different, but loving him the way he was.