seven

Louis was frantic, but Louis didn't want to call the police. If he did that, then Derek's entire party would be ruined and Derek would know that Harry was here.

You'd think that in a huge gathering of people, they would see if someone collapsed, and do something about it.

These people would say they were having the time of their lives, but by ignoring Harry's state, they were lifeless.

Louis wanted to scream and cry, but instead he picked up Harry by putting his arms under Harry's armpits and lifting him off the floor.

He knew that harry would not come to a party alone, so he weighed out his options.

He could scream out Niall, or Zayn's name, and hope one of them are here.

Or he doesn't do that, and people don't stare at him.

He began yelling. "NIALL. ZAYN." over and over again, until Niall frantically ran into him. Niall looked at Louis, then looked at Harry on the ground, and punched Louis square in the face.

"What the fuck did you do?"
"Whats wrong with him?"
"Bad things always happen to him when you're around, you piece of shit, what the fuck."

Louis took the hit, but he was fuming. He didn't do anything to him.

"I didn't do anything to him, I think he was drugged. I tapped him and said Hello, and he fainted." Louis explained, and Niall's face gave an apologetic look. "My car is parked outside, i'll pull it up." Niall tells Louis, and then runs.

Louis sighs, because Niall could've helped him bring Harry to the car. Louis pulls him through a sea of people until he gets to the car, opening the back door and pulling him inside, where Niall finally helps.
Louis buckles him in, and stares at him for a quick moment. There was sweat trickling his forehead, and his lips were rosey, along with his cheeks.

He stared at his chest, that was visible through his unbuttoned shirt. He had a tattoo peaking out, but Louis couldn't make it out. He doesn't know how he didn't notice the tattoos when he went swimming with him. He looked away and shut the door, getting into the passenger seat as Niall got into the front seat.

"I still blame this on you."

"HOW? I didn't fucking drug him." Louis shouted.
"I could've just left him on the fucking floor, what if i wasn't there when he fainted?"

"Well, if he didn't see your ugly face maybe he wouldn't have fainted." Niall shot back, causing Louis to chuckle.

"You sound five years old. My ugly face?" Louis ran a hand through his hair.

"Okay well, the last time he saw you, you said he was ugly, and that you knew him for a day. Maybe he had ptsd or something." Niall muttered, starting the car. "Put your fucking seat belt on you delinquent."

This made Louis laugh even more, but he wasn't going to forget what Niall said. His words hurt Harry enough to tell Niall?

He wishes Harry would wake up so he could apologize.

"Where are we going to go? We can't go to Harry's house, he lives with his mom." Louis said to Niall, Niall scoffed. "You know so much about him now? I knew that dipshit. We're going to mine."

Louis felt stupid, as he should.

-

They arrived at Nialls house, and picked Harry up, bringing him inside.

"Google how to wake him up." Niall tells Louis, laying Harry down on his bed.

"It says to unbutton any restrictive clothing,-"

"You just want to strip him, oh my god be serious."

"I JUST WANT HIM TO FUCKING WAKE UP. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM, I NEVER MEANT TO DO ANYTHING TO HIM, I NEVER MEANT TO HURT HIM, CAN YOU STOP MAKING ME SEEM LIKE THE BAD GUY? HE'S MY FRIEND, I WOULDN'T INTENTIONALLY DO THAT TO HIM." Louis cried, finally showing humanity. Niall sighed, unbuttoning Harry's entire shirt, and undoing his jeans. Louis stared at his bare chest, admiring his tattoos.

"It says to lift his leg 12 inches in the air." Louis ordered, and Niall did so.

Harry's eyes began fluttering, and Louis begged Niall to go into a different room so Louis could speak to him.

"Lou?"

"Yeah curly, I'm right here." Louis spoke.

"What happened?" Harry sat up, blinking three or four times.

"You fainted, we think someone drugged you at the party." Louis explained, making Harry remember where he was before, his circumstances, the things that happened before, and how he feels about Louis.

"Oh. I'm sorry." Harry mumbled.

"Did you just apologize for getting drugged.." Louis looked at him, in his most innocent state. It was weird that his most innocent state was him with his shirt unbuttoned and pants unzipped.

"I drank a lot. I was all over the place, i'm responsible." Harry admits, now noticing that he's unbuttoned and unzipped. He looks at Louis confused, and is about to open his mouth, when Niall walks in.

"Niall, why am I almost naked???" Harry tries to stand up and fumbles over. Niall rushes to make sure he's steady. The perfect best friend.

Louis wanted to be that for Harry, and he knew what he'd have to do to get there.