Chapter 1 - [Meeting: Part1]

♫~Melt me, sweeter than ice cream

I hear your voice

Be my butterfly that looks for a scented flower~♫

The sweet melody ringing throughout the room, wakes it habitant up; Park Jihyo. She slowly grabs her phone and swipes across the screen to turn the sound off, and proceeds to cover her face with a fluffy blanket. The door creaks open, but Jihyo doesn't even budge, it's her daily routine, she knows what's coming.

"Jihyo-chan~ ❤ it's morning, get up~" A gentle voice speaks

Jihyo fakes a groan, "Uhmm hm" she can feels a warm hand places on her shoulder, lightly shaking her body.

"I know you are awake! If you don't get up I will tickle you" The other voice rise a bit, but it almost childish-like sounding.

"Araso! Mina-chan, you are too much!" Jihyo gives in, she shoots up and slightly pout at her younger sister, Myoui Mina.

"Huehue" The girl with a slightly wavy hair laughs mischievously.

Why two different last name? Because they are step-sister, their parent remarries when they are just toddler. Since both of them share the same age, they clicks immediately and never separately from each other. They are each other best friend and soulmate.

"Let's get ready and have some breakfast, I don't want us to be late for the school orientation today." Mina gets up from the bed, stretches her arms upward.

Jihyo nods and quickly grabs her tower and heads out to the bathroom next door.

[Few minutes later]

They are both downstair in the kitchen, enjoying their breakfast.

/Bloop/

Their phone buzzes at the same time, the girl quickly swipes left and look at the screen.

TaeTae: Hey! Are you guys ready yet? ~(‾▿‾~)

GodJihyo: We're eating breakfast right now, we should be done soon!

Mina'sKetchup: Hi Tae! Are you going to wait for us at the usual place?

TaeTae: Yeah! I'm heading there right now! Bring me something to eat please (>д<)I forgot to bring mine ( T ^ T )

GodJihyo: ... You dork! We will bring you some!

Mina'sKetchup: Yeah, we will grab you a lunch box too ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

TaeTae: ('꒳'∗) Thank you ❤ You guys are the best! I'm lonely! So get here already!

Godjihyo: Araso!

Mina'sKetchup: See you soon, Tae-chan.

Two sister let out a chuckle, Taehyung is their childhood friend, he uses to live a house away, but during his last year of highschool, his family moves down a few streets, but they are still always hanging out with each other. And now they going to the same college.

Mina and Jihyo are at the door, they check their bags, and making sure they have 3 three lunch boxes in their hand. As they both walking down the streets, they wave at the familiar figure, and both of the girl's lips curve into a big smile.

"Tae-chan!" Both of the girl shout out loud.

Taehyung who is on his phone, looks up and gives a big smile in return.

"Mina-chan, Jihyo-chan~!"

"Here." Mina reaches out her arm, and gives Taehyung lunch box.

"Sorry Tae-chan, we make you wait for a bit" Jihyo says