Chapter 5 - [Butterflies: Part 2]

Butterflies: Group date

Saturday morning comes without the girls notice, the chirping from the sparrows outside wake the girls up. The first one to gets up is Mina, she yawns then leans her back again the headboard. Her eyes shifts to the left, where's her sister still fully covered in blanket. Mina shakes her sister a bit, and hopefully to get a response. "Jihyo-ah, wake up~ We need to get ready" She says, tries to pull the blanket off of Jihyo. Her sister, who looks like a mess right now, gets up. Her curly ashy brown hair is tangle all together, and some part of her fringe are just poking outward. "Pffft, you look like a hot mess ha ha." The shorter hair girl chuckles, while fixing her sister's fringe. It always like that, the younger one gets up first, then go wake up the older one, nothing really change.

Just as Mina goes to use the bathroom first, Jihyo checks on her phone for the time. Then she see her LINE chat message, 'Oops' she murmurs to herself.

GodJihyo: Good morning! Sorry I didn't see your message, I was sleeping ヾ((●>□<)ノ

She sends the text, waits for a reply but she gets nothing. So she gets out of her bed and heads to her vanity. There are two things Jihyo cannot stand, first is waking up, and second is messy hair. Her hair are quite thin, so they gets tangle very easily, she picks up her red brush and starts to comb her hair.

/Bloop/

The noise from her phone calls for her attention, she grabs her phone, and swipes to unlock it.

Kookie: That's okay, did you sleep well?

GodJihyo: Yeah, I did. How about you?

Kookie: I had a good dream, so I guess it a good sleep.

GodJihyo: What did you dream about? My baking??? (> v <)

Kookie: Maybe ヽ( ˘x˘ )ゝ

GodJihyo: Alrighty then :P

GodJihyo: Gotta get ready, I will text you later.

Kookie: What you got a date? Σ(꒪ȏ꒪)

GodJihyo: Yeah, a date~ Alright talk to you later Kookie ^^

Jungkook sulks when he saw her reply, he isn't sure if Jihyo was joking or not, because he is pretty sure she doesn't have a lover. Her words driving him crazy, he wants to ask but he doesn't want to bother her. He threw his phone on his bed and  ruffles his hair frustratedly, 'Aish...' he mumbles. His phone starts to ring, he knows what it was for, but he clearly looks displease when he sees the name on the screen.

"Araso... I will be there shortly, you guys own me a meal just saying" He answers the call with a annoyed tone, then hung up.

He hastily puts his key and phone is his jacket and heads out.

Back at the girl's house, they are picking out their outfits. The weather reporter says that it will be a pretty warm day, so they are both decides to wear shorts and skirt today. Jihyo picks a blue and white stripes button up shirt that has a weird short cut in the front and longer tail in the back, then she pairs it with a high-waisted black short. Just cute and simple. And she loves to wear her cute black high flatform shoes. Meanwhile, Mina chooses to wear a overall black dress that fits her body, and a quarter green sleeves inside, then ties all her outfit together with a casual dark brown sandals. And of course, they wants to wear a matching necklaces, just a thin silver chain with a crown deco on it. They are ready.

Jimin and Taehyung both send the girls the message that they are outside and waiting, Jihyo and Mina quickly heads downstair, grab their bags and lunch boxes.