Chapter 6 - [Butterflies: Part 3]

Chapter 6

It was a calming Saturday night, the city of Seoul was lit up with lights in every corner. There were business stores everywhere, and Kim Seokjin was spotted in front of one of the samgyeopsal restaurant. He greets one of the familiar face in the back of the place.

"Yo! Yoongi. Ya you are already eating without me?" Jin whined, walking closer to the young man with jet black hair.

"Aish... why you gotta be so loud?" Yoongi talked with foods still in his mouth, his brows knitted together as soon as he saw his best friend stepped in the shop.

Jin threw his caramel color coach on one of the seat, settled down and shouted out loud for one of the waitress. "Ajumma, can I have another soju bottle?" The old lady behind the bar's counter gave him a nod.

"You are really loud hyung" Yoongi said with somewhat annoyed tone.

"Yah! It beens a while we hang out, stop complaining Min Yoongi." Jin pointed his chopsticks at his friend and gave him a glare.

"We met couple days ago..." The younger one said back

"Still too long!" Jin stuffed one of the wrap into his mouth

"So Yoongi, are your really not going to have your book sign event?" He casually asked

"How do you know?" Yoongi cocked his eyebrow

"Your editor came to me crying ha ha, she said you being so difficult."

"Chaeyoung came to cry to you? Oops" Yoongi looked outside the window and didn't say more, from the beginning he didn't want to show his face,he wanted to keep his identity private. Watched his friend's trouble face, Jin sighs, he took off his glasses and placed it on the table.

"I mean, you can use a booth and cover your face, you know that... right?" Jin massaged his temples as he asked Yoongi.

"Urg.. I will think about it." Yoongi's groaned

Jin snickered then held up a soju glass up, "Cheer, author of the year." Yoongi smirked, "You are so stupid Jin." then held his glass up as well.

Then Jin suddenly said

"Also I have a good news to tell you..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mina-chan takes cover!"

"Ya! Jimin-ah where are you? We need you to defense!"

"I need healer!"

"On my way!"

"Holy shit! Trap them!"

The noises from the five can be heard throughout the gaming room, their eyes were glued on their monitor while shouting at each other. The group decided to play OW, since they all play the same game. Of course, with all of them being competitive, they even made a ranked group just to satisfied their hunger for victory.

"Woohoo! We won" Jungkook did the thumbs up at his teammates, then take his headset off, "Imma go get some drink, what do you guys want?" he asked

"Banana milk"

"Strawberry milk"

"Green tea for me"

Jungkook looked over to Jihyo, waiting for her answer. "I will go with you, I want some snacks too." She said, then stood up.

The two head out to the vending machine, while Jimin, Mina and Taehyung stayed behind and browsing the webs. Something caught Mina's attention, she pulled out her phone and start snapping some photos. Taehyung and Jimin leaned over toward Mina and took a glance at her monitor, "Oh, Jihyo-chan favorite person going to have a signing event?" Taehyung raised both his eyebrows. The pink haired boy looked at his friend and asked, "Who?"