Lost Talent

This story are for the people who stopped and to those who continues... on what they really want...

"Don't let anyone kill your artistic and creative sides, because some says that, art is our escape." - Freelatable24 to a Friend.

Art has its different types of art. Music, Drawing, and Writing.

**************************

NORMAL POV

There was a young boy, playing and having fun on his different sets of toys. Even though he's alone, he has his toy cars and action figures to accompany him. The young boy's age is 6, he can't read yet.

The toys that accompanied him were given to him whenever his parents are at fault. Such as forgetting him because of their jobs.

He was glancing at their window, watching kids playing with their paper planes and kites. His name is Lucas Daniels.

His parents are both busy, his father, Jack writing a story on a type writer, and his mother, Lisa an artist, part time paintor and an art teacher. Both of his parents are having those regular salaries that is enough for them only.

Their house wasn't too big nor too small, it's enough for a small family in that house. They are living in a foursquare house, a living room, a cooking area, a single bathroom, and 2 bedrooms.

Some families with a foursquare house have a kitchen island, a second floor, and an air conditioner in their house, but Lucas' family don't, just a single floor and an electric fan to prevent heat.

"Lucas, can you turn the fan off?" Jack asked Lucas, because he was holding a stack of paper. Lucas didn't say a word, and do as he said, but instead of turning it off, he made it stronger.

The paper that his father was holding fell, and was sent flying by the wind that the fan created.

"I'll get it!" Lucas shouted, running and grabbing the papers on the floor. He thought he gave everything to his father, until he saw a paper near his toy car.

Lucas didn't notice that both of his parents were watching him. Jack smiled at Lisa, and Lisa smiled back and walked away to get something.

Even though Lucas is their only son, they felt bad on not taking care of him. Lucas is at least a year and a half late on going to school.

Jack and Lisa thought that their child had an Attention Deficit Hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD. they researched it in the library, it starts at the age of 6, they are afraid that their only child would be lacking in school performance, but they believed their child.

Lucas can't forget the kids outside, playing those paper planes, so he was having a second thought on returning the paper to his father or not. Of course how can he forget those, he recently saw them, and of course his parents are creative ones.

Lisa got back with some crayons and pencil with eraser in her hand, she walked were Lucas is, and Jack followed her too.

"Lucas... you can use this." Lisa said, smiling at her son.

Lucas looked at his mother and smiled at her, he saw his father putting his arms over his mother's shoulder.

Lucas got back on the paper, grabbing the crayons and started on drawing.

His parents were both happy, seeing their son working on something creative than playing his toys. They don't want to bother their son, because of their presence, so the two decided to leave him at peace.

Lucas finished his drawing, he was about to show it to his parents but his parents were nowhere to be found, so he frowned, and hide the drawing instead.