Lost and Unfound

ALEX'S POV

Somehow on Art, I ended up with no partner at all. I saw from the corner of my eye, Lucy giving me an apologetic look. I shook my head, I guess I'll do things alone. That's when someone proved me wrong.

"Sorry Mrs. Cortez." Lucas said, opening the door.

"Oh great timing! Lucas and Alex pair up." Mrs. Cortez said, ignoring Lucas' unmeaningful sorry.

Lucas stared at Mrs. Cortez, giving her an 'are-you-serious-look' 

"Yes I am serious, now move." Mrs. Cortez said, shoo-ing him from the door to me. 

She explained the details to us, telling us on what to do. One has to explain the drawing, and the other draws, either way we can do things together. I can do the explaining and he draws.

I was about to grab my pen in my bag, but I noticed that Lucas wasn't trying to draw or anything at all, he's trying to explain.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. We didn't even have a plan on what to draw yet.

"Explaining." He said.

"But we didn't have a drawing yet." I said, pointing at the empty sheet of paper.

"Well you can draw." He said.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked him.

"Draw two stickmans and the first one receiving and the second backstabbing the first." He ordered me.

"Look. I don't know how to draw. You're the one with the talent. Because dude, I'll do the explaining." I told him, grabbing the pen in his hand, which he didn't let go.

"Talent? What's that?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow. "You know... I was suppose to die with it, but what? That thing died, and I'm left here. That talent is forever lost and unfound." He said, pulling the pen off of my grasp. "Mrs. Cortez! Can I go to the clinic, I don't feel well." He said, monotonously. 

He stood up, leaving me alone. Now what am I supposedly to do? 

I don't know anymore. Sometimes, i regretted on answering my phone and saving his life. He should've thanked me. Afterall, the friend i used to have was also Lost and Unfound.

******** ( NOT REALLY THE END )

Guys! I'm sorry. I'm going to end it here. This story is about Lucas losing himself, his talent, and that. 

This is a short story, nothing more, nothing less. So I decided to end it here, and continue it to another short or maybe longer one.

I'll be putting it up in a few hours. ( TITLE: Strike Out )

What? Either BoyxBoy or GirlxBoy ( Love Triangles, Twists, and the Thin Line between Love and Hate. ) Oh! It's not about baseball... ;)