Sorry

ALEX'S POV

"Alex! Why'd you do that?!" She shouted at me through the phone. I think i need to change my number.

"Chill out Lucy." I started. Geez, why did i keep in contact with her? 

"Chill?! The story you told me... anytime Lucas would break!" She shouted at me. 

"He needs to stand up for himself. You know if we are still friends or i didn't accept that offer he would be bullied!" I shouted back. "I cared, Lu... he's like a brother to me." I sighed. Why was a couple of 12 year olds have a phone anyways? Well, at least this phone was 5 years in my hands.

"Lex, he's like a balloon. Too much air could make him explode, if that balloon explode, what's next? I don't want to say it..." She mumbled. 

"I know..." I mumbled. The little popular group i belong was crumbling slowly, i hope he can wait... Lucas, how can you be so emotionally strong?

"I got to go..." Lucy said, leaving my phone beeping.

"Bye." I mumbled late. Now i know why Lucas likes you, it's because you care... Even though me and some few friends split up, we still know each other's face, let alone our names, because of her.

I stared out of my room's window. Around this time of the day, maybe he just got home from detention... 

Why was I even hanging out with terrible guys? I don't really care about myself, or anyone. Why did i let Lucy push me to, at least help out an old friend. Why did i even call her? for 4 years... I lied, and starting today I'll say the truth...

I glanced at some drawings in my room.

"I hope you can still wait... Lucas..."

NORMAL POV

Lucas got home, sad. Chanting the word 'Parents...' back to back in his head.

"Dad...?" He called out. When he got to his room, he found his crayons, pencils, and a bunch of papers gone. Some of his drawing were torn, he looked at it. 

It was the first drawing, about him, his mom and dad. Some were his art, some were his idols, animes, bands, and more.

"Son. You're Grounded." His father said, his eyes glaring at him. Lucas frowned, looking at his father's eyes, a cold hard glare was given to him.

"I'm..." Lucas was about to apologize.

"Go to your room. NOW!" His father shouted at him.

Lucas did what his father told him to do. He got in and lock the door to his room.

He remembered the project that was assigned to them by Mrs. Dawshe. He was glad that there were still glue and a stack of paper in his bag. He frowned, he needed something that could cut the paper. 

He started to rummage his cabinets, but knowing he's grounded and his art supplies were taken he doesn't have it.

He went to his room's comfort room and found a razor. He stare at the razor, he tried to cut his wrist a lot, but in the end he decided against it.

He started to cut the paper.

"SON!!!" His father shouted.

He was surprised, his body tensed, his thumb bleeding. "Yeah...?" He shouted questioningly.

"No Arts! You're teacher said you're failing." His father shouted. 

He nodded quitely, sucking the blood off his thumb. 

His eyes fell to the razor he is holding. He holds it tight and placed it near his wrist. 

He lets a long sigh go, and trace the razor to his wrist. 

'I give up...' He mumbled, his body falling limp. He grabbed his bag near him, opened it, holding a notebook. 

He grabbed his pen, 'I'm Sorry...' the only thing he writes. 

His tears falling freely from his eyes. He placed the paper above the notebook he is keeping. The notebook that hides the money he earned for his mom.

His tears falling freely together with his blood gushing out of his wrist.