Chapter 2

Stirling castle

It was a grey and freezing morning as the English and the Scotts sat down for their meeting. The two carriages outside stood under heavy English guard.

The English founded it damn hard to come to an agreement with the Scotts. "Hard bastards the lot of them " thought the English King. He looked at the Scottish King,the man was strong,tall with long dark brown hair flowing down his back. He knew he should not see the man's calm demeanour as a weakness. He was the deadliest of Scotts.
"Look McKinnon we are offering a Duke's son to you. A gesture that we trust you and strengthen our peace. All England ask in return is that you and your army is available for battle " he said.

The man was surrounded by less guards then himself,but he knew that his men were not a match for them.

"And I will accept your gift,but I will decide when and where Scotland will be available for battle. Also the right to decline a battle" he said.

"OK what errr about one battle if we are in dire need" asked king William.

"Scotland still reserve the right to decline" he answered. "If you want you can withdraw your offer we shall not hold it against you." He smirked at the English King.

William new that the chief was baiting him to withdraw his offer. He will not be viewed as a coward and presented in bad light."well then,let's up the game " he thought.
"No we shall not rescind on our offer. You know very well that it's a hard travel to your land, but here we are which shows we are very serious about the matter. We shall accept Scotland's terms. We have brought you your bride" he nodded his head towards the man at the door. "You to marry him in England four days from now" he said.

The man who left the hall returned with a beautiful young boy with long blonde hair that looked like silk.
"This is Shannon Kenna Windsor" William motioned him forward.

"Good Lord how old is he?" asked the chief.

"Old enough he's eighteen and your bride" the king grinned at the Scott.

Alasdair was stunned,they gave him a child to fuck and breed.
"Very well" he said. He looked at the boy and saw a bit if rebellion flashed in his eyes. His beautiful Hazel coloured eyes.
Well this is going to be interesting he was looking forward to breaking In the young English boy. "If they wanted to play games so can he " he thought.

He turned to the duke" I presume your duchess is here as well, we saw two carriages being guarded outside " he asked the man at the Kings side.

"Yes McKinnon" The duke answered disrespectful.

"That's my lord to you,your dukeness" Hammish countered.
"Calm down Hammish no need to get your temperature up unnecessarily, let the man speak as he see's fit my friend " the chief said.

He folded his arms over his chest and observed William closely then nodded his head. The English took it as a sign that the Scottish King accepted their terms on the marriage.