Chapter 6

Warning sexual content between two men.

He dragged Shannon into the bedroom and went for the washroom. When his bath was filled Alasdair looked at Shannon as to challenged him to run. He poured in every damn bath salt and oil he could find and added a cake of soap. He stripped himself bare ass and said. " You're be wanna me to bath aye so bath I will and you gona join I willna be smelling all dandy and female like when you smell off sweat English. You have after all been working very hard today." He raised a brow at his wife and when Shannon made no move to remove is clothes,Alasdair felt himself ran out off patience.

"STRIP! He ordered.

Shannon felt himself obeying his lord. His mind was not with what his hands were doing but what laid between the man legs." Oh sweet baby Jesus the man was huge, yes that's s going to hurt, tear his ass apart. Oh God! Its not going to fit. Why did he listen to Tillie last night" he thought.

It was as if Alasdair was reading his mind "don't you be worrying on the how its gona fit, I'm very good at making it fit" he said and held out his hand to Shannon.

"And I would think you'd be happy for the pleasure of a warm bath would ye not?" Shannon swallowed not sure if he trusted himself to speak. He took Alasdair's hand and let him lead him to the bath.
Alasdair got in spread his legs for Shannon to sit in between them. As he got it into the bath he trued to understand the turmoil in his mind the sensations whipping through his body as he felt Alasdair's hard monster cock. The thing seemed to grow bigger each passing minute. He made him feel thing that he didn't think was possible. His eyes were opened to a whole new  world of pleasure and desire as Alasdair started to gently bath him.

As much as he would think that he's a harden warrior Shannon did not believe that because no heart harden man can be this gentle.

"Your turn now ladd wash me ye wanna me clean I willna clean myself " he said handing him the wash cloth. Shannon turned around in the bath his face bright red because of Alasdair's ministrations to his cock, he lathered the cloth with soap and started nervously to wash him. He stroked the cloth over his shoulders and chest. Alasdair moaned he leaned back giving Shannon more room. "That feels good lad now go on move lower it willna bite" he smirked.

Shannon felt his face heat up as his dipped the cloth in between Alasdair's legs. He mimicked the way Alasdair gently washed his cock. He squeezed his balls and pulled the cloth along his cock. He dragged the cloth back under Alasdair's balls and used his other hand to rinse his cock, he liked the feel of silkiness over the steel hardness he squeezed a little harder and Alasdair hissed."Careful little one too hard and it be over before I'm cleaned. Now come around an do my back then my hair."  He demanded. He leaned  forward in the wooden tub so Shannon could get to his back ,he placed a  quick kiss in Shannon's inner thigh that made him jumped a bit. He chuckled as he patted this thigh so he can continue.

Shannon was a lot more flustered when they finished their bath. Alasdair had showed him how to stroke him and how he wanted to be taken in the mouth. Alasdair made him dry off in the wash room and walked back naked into the bedroom."Turn around Shannon, remember what I thought you ?" Shannon nodded."Good now get on your knees." He commanded. Alasdair's hands rested on his shoulders and his strong arms pushed him down. As he did Shannon looked up afraid and excited at the same time. Now on his knees in front of this big towering Scott he was nervous. Alasdair thrust his his hips forward. Shannon new what he wanted. Taking the monster in both his hands. The man was huge ,thick ,long his girth was unbelievable. He licked at the juices that dripped from the tip if the wide mushroom head.

He slid his tongue up and down. He bent forward and ran his tongue over the head then round it. Then slid his lips over the huge cock. He hesitated at first then started to move his mouth up and own the huge erection. He could not fit it all in his mouth he had to use his hands on the other half of Alasdair's cock. Alasdair gripped the back of his head and started pumping his hips fucking Shannon's mouth hard that he almost choked. Now he felt excited he greedily began to suck and lick harder using his teeth too gently bit.

"Fuck your sure you a virgin,God that feels incredible" He hissed out. He suddenly pulled his cock out of Shannon's mouth "my turn" he said then proceeded to drive Shannon mad with lust and desire. One hand squeezed his left nipple while he backed him up to the bed. Their cocks touched both dripping with saliva and precum. Shannon ass was soaked with his natural juices. His ass lubricated like a woman's cunt.

He began to caress Shannon's ass cheeks,a finger slid between them and forced its way in. "God ye tight, you're gona kill me with that ass tonight. I'm gona love fucking you" he grunted.
He added two more fingers widening his hole. "Turn around on your knees ass up in the air"he commanded Shannon.

Shannon felt him stand behind him,pulled him to the edge of the bed. Hands rested on his ass cheeks,squeezing then a huge cock slid between his cheeks back and forward. He cried out as the big cock slid into his hole,hands gripped his hips. He felt Alasdair pulled his cock back then suddenly thrust forward. He cried out again as his cock went in deeper. Again he pulled back then thrust forward again and again each time going harder, faster and deeper. He held on for dear life as Alasdair rocked against him ,his big large balls slapped against his smaller one's. He did not think he could hold on. Then suddenly Alasdair's cock hit a bundle of nerves inside him , making him scream so loud he sure cook could hear him.

The pumping grew faster,Alasdair sunk in balls deep. He gripped his hips harder and Shannon screamed louder. Sweat covered his body he could feel Alasdair's dripping on his  back. He heard the wet sound of his ass as Alasdair pumped in and out of him.

Alasdair watch his glistering cock disappear in and out of Shannon's ass. Cover in his wetness. He bit his lip to hold off his orgasm. He gripped Shannon's cock with one hand while the other held him in place and started to pump his little cock fast. He felt his end nearing. Shannon gave a loud cry and moaned coming over his hand.
God Shannon was so tight. He tried to hold off ass as he thrust at a beastly paste. He felt his balls grew tight his cock pulsing the veins throbbing. He bellowed like a bull and let go. Filling Shannon's ass to the brim with his cum.  Throwing line after line. He couldn't stop coming. He never felt like this before he gave Shannon so much cum it started to leak out as he kept pumping his hips.

Finally as they both breathed heavy and laboured both covered in sweat and cum. He lifted him up in his arm and settled himself down on the bed on his back with Shannon on his chest "Fuck if this is what a man gets from bathing then cook better have the water ready everyday." He breathe out.

He looked at Shannon that seemed to be done for the night. "Nay dinna be wasting your time sleeping I'm not done yet little one." He said as he spread Shannon's ass cheeks once again and slid back in "ride me"  he commanded.

"God doesn't the monster rest" Shannon thought as he stared to move his hips in circles.

Vote and comment please.