Chapter 8

Alasdair wrung his hands together as he walked up and down the same spot for the past three hours. Every now and again he would look at Bryce and rant.
"Its your fault, just could not accept him could you ,you selfish little bi...."

"Hey that's my wife" Hammish interrupted.
"Hammish go get Cormac" Bryce asked.
"Can I trust to leave you and the babe alone with an unstable chief" he asked.
"Go! Hammish!
" Aye love "

Bryce looked at Alasdair. He felt very dizzy just by looking at him. It didn't take Hammish long to return with Cormac.
"Uncle Cormac, please ,we asked what the matter be but he don't make any sense with his ranting. I think he's sick he keeps rubbing his chest." Said Bryce.

"What's wrong boy" asked Cormac. Alasdair have not been acting himself these past two weeks.

"He makes food ,delicious food. Lord his cooking is better than Tillie's slop. How do I know ,I had to lick a pot clean that's how! I can't have some of his food not allowed to. He makes shirts new ones for my men,nothing for me." Alasdair rubbed his chest again before he continued. "He denied me ,refused my sword both of them. I asked him to call for the midwife ,I suspect he's pregnant. He tells me he'll do it on his own time. My heart hurts because he treats my men better than me and its all Bryce's fault."

"That's what I don't understand ,why do you hurt and why is it my fault?

"I stood by you when you humiliated him,yet you use the gift he made with his own hands for your babe. Look at him snug and warm wrapped up in Shannon's gift." Alasdair pointed at the next to Bryce.

Bryce was totally surprised. The English made this unbelievable. From the very first time he saw it, he thought it was a beautiful gift made with love.
"He made this"

"Aye,now he's making shirts, but do I get one ? No! of course not." Alasdair huffed.

Cormac looked at his son. The boy act's just as stupid as he himself did when he fell for his Isobel. He's in love and jealous of his own men." Time to test the boy " he thought.

"Alasdair how would you feel if Shannon loved another" he asked.

"WHO! WHICH ONE! HOW DARE HE TAINT HIS QUEEN! SHOW THE SON OF A BITCH TO ME! Alasdair went off the deep end. He drew his sword ran out of the room ready for a kill.

" Aye he's in love better go see who he kills" said Cormac and followed Alasdair.
"Hammish get your son ,Cormac wait for me " Bryce called out.
"Bryce where are you going, you still not recovered from birth"
Hammish said as he picked up his son.
"Fuck off Hammish" is all answer he got.

They were met by a ugly site as they entered the kitchen. Alasdair's hands were around Robert's neck. Cormac tried
to get him off to no success. Alasdair were bellowing at Robert as he choked him. "It's you, you bastard. Aye always first to get food, always coming out of his workroom. You fucking my wife."

Shannon clutched the table edge feeling a little faint. "What the hell is wrong with these Scotts, always have their heads far up their asses due to stupidity" he thought.
"My lord" he asked "what is the meaning if this madness."

"Oh I'm my lord but this pig is Robert for you. You progress so far in your affair that you on first name basis. If me father did not deemed it fit to tell me would you have kept on fucking him." Alasdair asked bitterly.