Chapter 25

Warning sexual content

The large full body mirror revealed all for him. He was lying on his side on the thick fur rug. Alasdair's large frame spooned him from behind. His large belly was cradled in Alasdair's one hand his other one was hooked underneath his one leg. Alasdair opened his legs so they both could watch as his monster juice soaked glistering cock disappeared in and out of Shannon's ass.

Shannon moaned as Alasdair drove his cock in and out. He could hear the slurping wet sound his ass made as it swallowed that monster of Alasdair over and over again. He heard Alasdair's grunts as his steel hard cock swelled more inside him. Alasdair was nearing his release.

He breathed hard into Shannon's neck. Shannon felt his own release ripping out of him. He tightened his ass muscles as he come untouched. Alasdair roared out an animalistic sound as he flooded Shannon boy cunt with his sperm. His cock twitched as Shannon's ass wrung out the last drop from his cock.
"Fuck!" Alasdair breathed out as flopped himself on his back.
He gathered Shannon's wet and tired body into his arms.
"You gonna be the death of me English." He groaned.
"Mmm hmm" Shannon replied.

Alasdair heaved himself up on his elbows and starred at Shannon.
"Right. What are you not telling." He asked.
"What ever do you mean" Shannon asked as he feigned ignorance.
"I mean this past few days it feels like you pretending happiness" Alasdair said.
"What did was I pretending just now" asked Shannon.
"Nay Shannon I'm not talking sex ,that's good and mind blowing and that's the problem. You'd rather have us fucking then talking. You jump me bones any chance you get and when you think I'm not watching you go quiet and distant. What is still bothering you Shannon" Alasdair asked as he sat upright against the foot of the bed. His eyes held Shannon's captive.

Shannon turned his face away from Alasdair. Afraid those eyes will glimpse into his soul.
"Maybe I'm worried about Bryce and Camden" he said.
"Nay you lying but let me put your worry to bed. Hammish is a good tracker he will find his family very soon. Now Shannon the truth please." He insisted not giving Shannon an out.

Alasdair watched as Shannon turned onto his back and pulled the fur up to hide his naked body from him. Shannon had that nervous tick. He bit into his lip.
"Alasdair I really don't feel up to talking I'm tired." Shannon answered with his eyes closed.
"Too fucking bad. I'm done tiptoeing around the issues. What the hell is wrong. Its like you didna forgive me but rather trying to." Alasdair exploded as he heaved himself up and walked around naked looking for his kilt. Once dressed he helped Shannon up and handed him his shirt.
"Out with it Shannon" he gritted out. Alasdair folded his arms across his broad chest and gazed at Shannon tensely.

"Fine! What were you protecting me against" Shannon screamed at him.
Alasdair's eyes went wide in disbelieve."Bloody hell " he thought.
"Seriously we still on that Shannon. Hell when are you moving past this nonsense" he asked. He sounded very annoyed. He sat down on the edge of the bed and brushed his long dark hair out off his face.

Alasdair spread his hands wide open and looked at Shannon tiredly.
"Have I not explained it Shannon. How many times are we going to go over it" he asked.
"Help me understand something Alasdair. Edinburgh castle is your strong keep. Nothing goes in or it once its locked down and guarded. Was I then not protected within the castle walls" Shannon said with a sneer.
Alasdair got up and moved but not towards Shannon. He paced to the other side off the room to the door. He opened it and summoned one of the guards. Shannon could clearly hear the order he issued to call for his mother and father.

"Get dressed" Alasdair said. His voice sounded exhausted.
Shannon got dressed and watch Alasdair from under the hood of his eyes as he himself got dress.
"Alasdair? Shannon questioned.
"Nay if my words is not good enough for you let me give you a show and tell. I just pray to God that then this will be finally over" Alasdair said as he held open the door for Shannon. He led Shannon down the hallways to a private study where is parents dressed in their nightshirt waited for them. Alasdair tapped on a chair indicating for Shannon to sit.