Chapter 15

Warning sexual content between two males.

Alasdair's tongue flicked out and licked the head of Shannon's wet cock. His lips closed around the top and sucked gently. A groan of excitement escaped Shannon's mouth as he arched his back off the bed. Alasdair bobbed his head up and down taking more of his erect penis. Heaving up his butt an inch from the bed he pushed in and out as he cradled Alasdair's head between his hands and fucked his face slowly and deliberately.

A couple of minutes and Shannon felt his balls tighten. Alasdair let go of his cock with a wet popping sound. He turned Shannon around and adjusted him on his hands and knees. He pushed against Shannon's puckered hole and slowly entered him. He reached underneath Shannon and took hold of his cock. He moved his hand slowly up and down as he pumped and smeared precum allover his cock. His hands matched the rhythm of his thrust.

Alasdair groaned as he gently made love to Shannon thrusting his rock hard erection into Shannon's very tight ass. He had to admit silently that after three days of all kinds of fucking his cock was a little raw and throbbed.

Shannon moaned in pain and pleasure, his hole was sore and swollen. He clutched the bedsheets as he came. Alasdair grunted as he felt Shannon's tight ass tightened around his cock and with one finale thrust he releases his seed deep into Shannon, flooding his already filled  hole.

When Shannon woke up he was alone in bed. He could hear the maids as they filled the bathtub. There was a tray of food waiting for him. He smiled to himself as he stretched his aching body. Alasdair sure knew how to fuck hard and make love slow, gently and tenderly. "Everything was wonderful" he thought to himself. He took his bath right after he finished breakfast or lunch. He was in a very cheery mood as he made his way downstairs looking for Alasdair. Shannon noticed that there were a lot more men present in the castle. He peaked out of the windows and saw a huge amount of warriors with different clan colours joking around and some sparring. The castle ground was over run with them. He shrugged his shoulders and moved on towards Alasdair's study.

Four guards he did not recognised stood in front of the study door and blocked his entry.
"Excuse me sir,can I please get past you" he softly asked.
"Nay" one of the guard's answered.
"Please move away"  the other one said.
"Do you know who I am" Shannon asked them.
"Aye,we know and by order of His Grace no one even you my lord shall not enter." The first guard who answered him said.

"Alasdair would not give such an order move aside or call him out" Shannon huffed. The guards looked at Shannon one knocked loudly on the door.
"Aye! Boomed Alasdair's voice from the inside.
"Your Grace his Grace Lord Shannon would like to enter" the guard said through the door.
"Nay! Shannon please leave I'll speak to you later." Answered Alasdair.
"Alasdair what's........."
"Leave Shannon now! He bellowed.

Shannon moved forward to the door but one of the guard's blocked him and gave him a little shove backwards.
"Please! We dunno wanna hurt you your Grace seeing that you carrying but we were given orders." The first guard said.

Shannon moved away from the door and went to his work room. He couldn't believe Alasdair would do that to him. He sat there quietly doing nothing but thinking. Wondering what he did wrong. Why would Alasdair behave so rudely and disrespectful towards him in front of his warrior's. He sat there not realising how much time have passed until his stomach rumbled out of hunger. The room had turned dark. He rubbed his round belly got up and made his way to the kitchen. He had children he needed to feed.

Tillie, Bryce and Ewan were at the kitchen table deep in a conversation in low hushed voices. They turned silent the moment they spotted him. He observed their faces while he made himself a ham and baked bread sandwich with fresh squeezed orange juice. He sat down at the table and asked.
"I gather from your expressions and behaviors that you know what's going on." He waited for them to enlighten him. He counted these people as more than friends but family. They would explain to him,help him understand.

"I'm sorry Shannon but something's said between husband and wife should stay where it is between them" Bryce answered.
"What? Shannon asked surprised. He and Bryce had gotten close these past months why would he act like this.

"My Lord Shannon, you've notice the warriors. There are clan chiefs in His Grace study all in a meeting. Battle is coming and some information cannot be for you. Please understand." Tillie said. Shannon looked at Ewan and Bryce both of them were a fiery red colour. He nodded his head and smiled.

"Some information? Oh........I see. Yes thank you for clarifying that to me, I'm not Scottish or family therefore not privilege to battle plans." He said as he got up from the table food in hand. He walked to the door and turned around. His gaze fell on their bowed heads.
"And here I thought that we we're more than friends we were family. My apologies my mistake." He said as he left them.

Each one of them sat there with their own thoughts. Shannon seeking the quietness and solitude of the bedroom.

Bryce bit his lip ,he hated Hammish for putting him in this position he hoped that one day Shannon would understand and forgive him. He had no choice in the matter and he did not agree with them but Hammish had asked him not to divulge anything to Shannon. He and Hammish already had their own trails and turbulence without adding more.

Thank you for your votes and comments I hope you enjoy the update.