Chapter 12

We both just stand there, staring at the foot prints. Ella clearly hasn't figured out why yet as she just flys carelessly around us. I feel my heart beginning to race, pounding against my chest, and without thinking begin searching for a sent. How was I going to explained this?

I find a faint sent soon after nearby a small cave we passed on the way down. The front of the cave was partially concealed by snow drifts so I couldn't see beyond them, who ever was out there was likely behind them. Alternatively, they could be perched on a small ledge above the cave. I hoped that there was just a coincidence with the route we had taken up the mountain, and try to convince myself this. But with what had been happening recently I couldn't convince myself.

I look up at Grey who was watching me. He didn't appear to too fazed by the tracks, however was watching me with a concerned look. Ella had also noticed something was wrong as she flew down to stand beside Grey.
"Saki... what's wrong?..." Ella asked slowly "You have seen a bit off lately..."
I open my mouth to answer, but couldn't find any words to describe what had been happening. My pulse had gone down again, but not by much. I could feel my palms beginning to sweat too. I don't want to tell them, but what choice do I have? I take a deep breath then begin" Well-" I stopped talking when I sensed whoever was over there was moving. I felt my heart race again, then without warning I start to sprint in the direction of whoever was out there.

As I run, faster than I've run before, I hear Ella and Grey calling out to me, clearly pursuing me. Adrenaline taking over, I ignore them and run even faster. My legs begin to burn, but I ignore that too. I need to know who and why they are following me. As I near the cave, I can tell who every is there is definitely inside. As I make my way to the entrance, I almost slip on a patch of hidden ice, but regain my composure quickly. I was close now, close to who ever was there, close to getting answers. The cave ahead of me didn't appear to go down far, it was probably full of dead ends.

I slow down to a walk ass I reached its entrance so that I could concentration on picking up a sent. I find one in a matter of seconds and begin to follow it.

The inside of the cave is colossal, posable big enough to fit a dragon, and there were a few naturally formed light lacrima stuck to the walls. I was expecting the cave to be slitely damp, but to my supprise it was quite dry and warm.

Stopping under a small ledge, I smell the area. Who ever was here was definutly on the ledge. I take a deep breath, then propel myself into the air on an ice block. As I reached the ledge I just stare at the stlker. A very familiar blue haired, blue eyed mage. Juvia.

I just stare at her, frozen to my spot. Then, I burst out in tears as I feel a wave of releife wash over me. Without saying anything, Juvia pulls me into a hug.

"Im sorry for following you! I just wanted to see Grey for longer and I didnt mean to upset you!" Juvia blurted out before I could say anything.
"J-Juvia?!" I clear Grey stammer from below us. He then makes a second ice colomb so that he is next to us, and Ella flyes up next to us too. He then looks from Juvia to me, looking for an explination of why I was crying.
"N-no, Juvia... Im relieved its you I found and not..." I feel my voice trail off at the end, I probably look compleetely stupid.
"Glad it wasnt who?" Grey enquires slowely, giving me a questioning stare. I just look at the ground. Part of me wanted to answer, part of me didnt, however at this point not answering them would only lead to more questions. I open my mouth to respond, but Ella does first.
"Y-you mean whoever was neer our camp... and on our previous job... dont you" She says quetly, tears briming in her eyes too now "I thought it was just me that noticed that..."
I look up to meet her eyes and nod. Grey and Juvia both exchange questioning looks, then Juvia askes "What are you talking about?"

Without thinking, I blurt out everything and instantly feel like a weight has been lifted from me. I explaned everything from the first time I noticed it, about the notes and then upto now. Grey and Juvia just stare at us, opened mouthed.
"Why didnt you say anthing before?" Grey asked "You could both be in serious danger"
"I didnt want to cause and trouble for anyone..." I reply quetly
"Me too..." Ella adds.
Grey ten pulls us both into a hug, before saying "Nether of you cause any trouble by sharing your problems. Your in fairy tail now, and everyone in the guild is like family. That meens you should share you problemms with us, were here to help"
Ella and I nod. I then wipe away a tear, then Juvia adds "You can stay with me untill you get somewhere to stay. Its not safe for you to stay at you cmp with whoever is following you!"
"Are you sure?" Ella and I respond in unison, then I add "We dont want to cause you any trouble."
smiling, Juvia replies "Trust me, your not."
"Any way, we should get off the mountain before it gets dark. It would be imposable to navigate in the dark" Grey continued "And we should tell master about this. The guild will do everything it can to help stop this!" I nod my head before making a stare case out of ice so we can get of the ledge easily. 

We start to navigate our way back out the cave, when Ella trips over a rock. I stop to check she is ok, and once I know she is, I help her up. Its then that I notice a large scratch mark on the cave. Stopping to look at it, I wonder what made it?

"Are you coming?" Juvia calls from ahead
"Yeah, sorry I got distracted!" I call after them, jogging to catch up.

I feel so much better now I've told somebody about what is happening, but I cant help feeling like im just causing problems for them.

Remember to vote and leave comments to let me know what you think of the story so far! :)