Chapter 13

As I enter the guild, I'm greeted with the familiar, strong smell of booze, but, unusually, no flying furniture (thats probably because Grey was on a job with Ella and I, and its him and Natsu who usually cause the most fights). Mira smiles warmly at us from across the guild hall and I strolled up to her.

"Did the job go ok?" She enquires warmly
"Yup," I say putting the bag of herbs on the counter "Would you be ok to send this to the person who sent the request?"
"Sure, and here's the pay!" Mira says smiling at me as she pulled a small bag of money from under the counter. The bag was made of a cream material and tied neatly with a green ribbon. "They sent the pay in advance" She adds as she takes the herbs.
"Ok, thank you!" I reply happily, Ella and I might have enough to start to rent somewhere now. Even if we have to rent somewhere small, it's better than nowhere.

"Anyway, how have you been?" I ask Mira smiling
"Fine thank you, things have been pretty normal at the guild since you left" Her eyes then lit up followed by a wide grin. "Wendy and Romeo are getting along well to!"
"Really" I reply smiling,
"Mhm!" She continued smiling. Mira and I then continue to catch up on what has been happening around the guild. Apparently Happy had also asked Carla out again too, but received the same result as always. I feel sorry for him, but maybe he's just too forward for Carla or something.

I then walk back over to Grey and Juvia who are stood by a table waiting for me. (I try to split the pay from the job, but they wont accept it.)
"We should go talk to master about what you said" Grey says gesturing to the second floor, "We'll come with you, he should he in his office."

Before I can say anything, Juvia grabs my hand and pulls me after her and Grey up a small flight of stairs and towards a large, oak door. They knock loudly on the door three times, wait a second then let themselves in, Ella and I follow. I feel my pulse raise as I enter, how would I explained this without sounding to incompetent in solving my own problems?

Mater's office was bigger than I expected. It had a calming shade of cream painted on the walls, with a large photo of the founding guild members on one wall. The floor was covered in a light wood, with a soft, scarlet rug in the middle. Parallel to the door, there was an oak wood desk and chair which had a stack of papers in the corner next to a pen. There was also a photo frame stood neatly beside the papers.  Also, there was a large book shelf to the right of the door, filled with old books, all different shapes and sizes.

Makarov was sat in the desk chair and looked up from a paper when we walked in. He gave us all a warm smile before asking "What brings you to my office" His smile then faded from his face once he notice how serious Grey was looking at him, and the worried expression on Ella and I faces.
"What's happened?" He asked us with a look of concern.

Once again, I explained everything that had been happening, with Ella's I put when she had also noticed things. Grey then explained how him and Juvia found out about this.
"First off all," Makarov began casting a reassuring smile at Ella and I "You are never a burden to us, your family now." He then pursed a second looking thoughtful, then said something that shocked us. He slowly responded "And this isn't the first im hearing about people being followed."Grey, Juvia, Ella and I look at him in confusion, before he adds "The other dragon slayers in the guild have also been experience I got similar things."

I just stare at the master for a second, the others are being followed too? Why would we need to be followed?

Sorry this chapter is shorter, I will try to write a longer one next week!