Change of Heart

-------------Right interesting chapter i spose, you meet Mijolou here, and her mother and father briefly :) Enjoy -----------

My little brother creeped into my room as i was staring at my stomach in the mirror, surprising me as he grabbed my sides. I turned round to shout at him, but something prevented me. My little brother was just too cute. His sky-blue eyes, dark blonde medium-length hair made him look so much younger than he already was. Aww, the only thing that wasn't cute about him, was how muscly he was. I swear he was on steroids, seriously. I suppose i was a tad agitated, yknow all those hormones and shite, when me and Mijolou started to chat, well basically argue...

"Carm, are you sure this is what you want to do? I mean, isn't it better for you to be with him right now, he is the father of your baby Carm, it's not like he did anything wrong, he rang me up this morning crying his eyes out, begging to ask you to go back to him. Go on Carm, do it for me" My little brother ranted on about me going back, but if only he knew the truth, if only he knew what he was really like, that wasn't the first time he had done something to upset me. I mean, i caught him with another girl, then forgave him, he did it again, then i forgave him again and went grovelling back to him like the stupid girl that i am.

"Listen to me okay Mij, you don't know anything about this. If you did, you'd want to kill him, i swear" I glared at my little brother, wishing i could tell what Ryden was really like, wishing that this conversation wouldn't have even happened. He started towards the door, a smile creeping up on his face,

"Yknow Carm, i know a few things that mum would love to know about you, don't make me do this, i really don't want to, but if you don't at least go see him i swear I'm gonna tell them" My eyes flashed red with anger at the thought of my mother, my own mother, having to find out from my little brother about my pregnancy. Yeah, i still hadn't brought myself to tell her, i just couldn't, I was just going to wait for her to notice when my bump finally showed.

"You wouldn't dare Mij, that would be evil"

"You know i don't want to, but i will. We all love him, you know you do too"

"Right Mij, you can do what the fuck you want okay, tell who the fuck you want, you're just evil I'm telling you. Never thought you'd use this against me, I thought you loved me, but i guess i was wrong, I hate you!!!" I screamed at him, launching myself up off the bed grabbing whatever i could and shoving it into my little holdall, i could see the pain in his eyes from that last comment. Well he deserved it, he promised he wouldn't tell anybody, especially not mum. I stormed out of my room as happy as a wet cat, fuming with Mijolou, seething with emotions, anger, pain, hatred-the lot.

" Where you going missy?" My father said playfully. I just left him there, without saying a word to him, seeing the hurt in his eyes, just walked out of the house and began the 5 mile walk to my friend, Marissa's house.

------ At Marissa's house - 2 days later------

2 days earlier i had arrived at her house within half an hour, tears streaming down my face, my mascara happily clinging to random parts of my small face. Marissa had just wrapped her arms around me, bringing me into the house, sitting me down on her couch, soothing my tears. When she asked what was wrong I had just explained that i had an argument with my brother, but I couldn't bring myself to tell her what it was about. She had agreed to let me stay as long as I needed to, to let me calm myself down. But now, I felt bad, I mean I had to tell her, I've known her since nursery school and she was my best friend in the whole wide world. I heard her stir next to me, hah, she was still asleep bless her. Sleeping like a baby. I decided to wait until she got up to tell her, which wasn't that long because she noticed that i was awake.