Story of a stalker chapter 8

***

Right, I know know, I'm gonna get killed for this chapter being so short, but I promise, I'll try to make the next one like, at least 7 pages :) Plus the next ones much more interesting :P can you guess what might happen? Comments :):)

***

“Mr Walker, Mr Walker” The doctor addressed the two brothers by nodding at them, who were now sat in the waiting room of the hospital. “You are in good enough health to go home, please, just sign the documents at reception then you can be on your way” The doctor spoke with a smile, not one of those large, goofy ones, but a gentle smile.

The forms were done and through as quick as I could say my own name to be honest. I found it hard walking out into the sunshine, shining so brightly in the sky, as I had basically been a captive of the hospital for practically my whole life.

“Well guys, it was nice meeting you. Keep in touch” I tried to keep a small smile calmly sitting on my pale face, but I knew what they were going to say, I did hear them talking in the hospital. But I didn't want them to have me stay with them, my mother said I was a burden therefore, I couldn't be a burden to those two also.

“What you going on about bro, you're coming with us. I promised my girl” Wow, my brother had never been this nice to be since before we started primary school. Maybe this girl was the one who could finally change him. Maybe she already had? But what was really confusing was the look that was on her face at this very moment. Instead of happily smiling towards Ryden, she was sat there smiling at me. Me, of all people. I didn't really want to object, as to be honest I didn't really have anywhere to go, so I just nodded my head in approval, gave them both a very large grin, which probably made me look like too much of a happy fool.

RYDENS POV

That little bastard. The grin on his face was so smug. Did he not realise I had caught him smiling his stupid face off at MY girlfriend? Did he not think I noticed the fact that she was staring right back at him. God, if he tries to touch her I swear, it'll be like I never even had a brother to start with. Arghh. I had to be nice to him though, if I don't let him stay with us then Carmichael said she's not even going to consider getting married to me at all...

The drive back to our place was relatively quiet, I had to force myself to not shout at either Carm or Ronin 'cos the way they were staring at each other, by god, it was making me paranoid.

CARMICHAELS POV

5 days back at home and I still hadn't heard any arguments or complaints, well apart from Ryden complaining about the heat at night. Ahh. It was so nice to be out of that hospital. My dad was also dismissed a couple of days ago. I've been to see him since, just in case things had ended up turning out for the worst. I think, most of all, I was pretty excited that we were home, Me, Ryden and Ronin. I was so excited to be living with him, it meant that I could get to know him better, even as well as I thought I had known Ryden.

“How you feeling this morning?” I chuckled slightly as I burst into Ronins bedroom, which used to be our guest room, causing him to jolt up, snatch his quilt and hide, as if he didn't want me to see him.

“Alright thanks, how about you beautiful?” Did I hear that right? Beautiful. God he must have been looking at something other than me, maybe his reflection. I giggled at the thought.

“Good, I'm alright too thanks. So, how you liking the place?” I felt pretty comfortable talking to Ronin to be honest with myself, I felt protected whenever I was around him, which was the total opposite to what I felt when I was around Ryden, who was actually still asleep, thank god. I allowed myself to slowly sit myself down at the bottom of Ronins bed, when I was given a slightly expected surprise. Ronin wrapped his arms around my still chubby waist and pulled me towards him, so I was lying down on the bed, my face extremely close to his own. Noses brushing against each other. I don't know why I didn't move, I mean, I knew I was still supposed to be with Ryden.. But, I felt as though my connection with him had been lost, and I had made my own new connection with Ronin.

“I'm loving you... I..I...I mean it” WOW! That can't have just been a slip up, well of course it could be, he could have just said that because we were now lying so close together, all parts of our bodies touching. I just smiled at him, you know, one of those “you slipped up” kinda smiles. Then our lips collided, starting off with just a gentle kiss, turning into a more passionate, wanting kiss. His hands running through the lengths of my hair, my hands running up and down his back. His hands finding his way down to the curves of my backside, my hands still caressing the small incline at the bottom of his back. Before I knew it, he pulled himself on top of me, all of our clothes having been torn off our now sweating, lustred bodies and thrown onto the floor beside the bed. That night was a night of lust and love. Both of us ending up in a sweaty mess, our bodies entwined together, our breathing heavy.

***

Yeah.. Comments please? Just thought i'd write this, I know it's kinda short, but I promise the next chapter is going to be much more interesting and long!

Oh, by the way, sorry I didn't exactly describe the sex scene thoroughly, I didn't think that many people would like all the dirty details :)

and I know this chapters moved through time pretty quickly in some parts and I'm sorry for that, but I have some brilliant ideas that I really want to write down so you can read :D:D

***