Story of a stalker chapter 9

**

Right, now I have to try and get this to be at least seven pages, just like I promised, gahh. Well here goes, enjoy :)

**

RECAP!!- Carmichael and Ronin end up in a tangle of lust in the bedroom. Now it's 2 months later, the day of the wedding, you think Ryden's found out yet?

RYDENS POV

Wow. I'm so nervous. I've literally got butterflies hanging in my stomach, I can feel myself sweating so I definitely have to put tons of deodorant on in a minute. I didn't see Carm last night, because apparently it's unlucky for the bride and groom to see each other before the wedding XD She's so superstitious. I wonder if she's feeling the same way that I do now? I mean, she can't exactly be angry with me on our wedding day, the past couple of months have been bliss in our house. It's so nice to say that today is going to make it so that it is officially OURS. I feel a large grin spreading across my small face, my brown eyes gazing into the mirror, damn I scrub up quite well.

CARMICHAELS POV

Am I really going to go through with this? I mean, I've been nice with him for the past couple of months, but that's 'cos Ronin kept me sweet. Every night I'd creep into his room and he would make me feel how Ryden had never been able to in our lives together. Last night was the best of all the times though, there was so much passion and desire and love in the room, I could feel it. I could see the love radiating from Ronins sky-blue eyes. Crap, reality hit me right in the face as I stared into the mirror, my beautiful dress swaying at my feet, after tonight, I would be a married woman. I could never...I mean NEVER be with Ronin anymore. Not once. Could I really do this? Throw my happiness with Ronin away..

RONINS POV

I can't let her do this. Last night was so special! Every night has been special when I've been with her. She makes me feel more special than anyone else ever has been able to in my life. If she marries my brother, I'll always have that feeling of remorse for Ryden. In no way shape or form does he deserve a girl a special as her. I've decided, I'm going to her room, as she's in my mothers house getting prepared for her “big day”. But wait, no, it doesn't matter, my mother went out earlier on, saying she'd meet us all at the church. So...me and Carmichael were all alone in this house, all alone and in love.

I tiptoed out of room, as to make sure that Carm didn't hear me coming, because she might, I don't know. I halted just as I stood right outside her bedroom door, where she was probably sat there in her dress, admiring herself. What if she didn't want this. What if she was ready to marry my brother? What if it was my brother she was in love with? Might as well take my chance whilst I had the courage, before I was too late. I pondered this in my thoughts for another two or so minutes before I allowed my hand to turn the doorknob, causing the door to slowly open itself, revealing Carmichael, sat on her bed, looking as beautiful as ever, with two surprising exceptions. Firstly, she was crying, hysterically into her hands which were cupped around the small figure of her face. The second is the most surprising, I expected to walk in, and find an even more amazingly beautiful Carmichael in that beautiful gown she had bought just the other week. Instead, I sat down beside her whilst wrapping my arm around her blue sweater covered torso as her bottom half curled up in sweatpants. Still, in my eyes, she did look like the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

“What's the matter babycakes?” I tried to sound as soothing as possible but, from the way I said it, you could sense the nervousness in me as I waited for her to answer. She wrapped her sweet arms around my waist as she spoke, muffled, into my tux.

“I...Can't...Do...This” It was sad but cute at the same time I thought to myself as she spoke.

“Sure you can, I mean, you love him right?” I bit my lower lip, anxiously waiting for the answer I was hoping for.