Recollect

Ted looked at (y/n) for a while, wishing she was just pulling a sick joke. "Y-You...you don't know who I am?" Ted asked as he tries to hold his tears from falling. "I'm sorry...but I don't remember you...am I suppose to know you?" "Y-yes" Ted replied hesitantly. "W-we're friends." (Y/n) open her mouth to respond to him but quickly shut it when the door open. "Hey there, (y/n)! Feeling better?" Chris asked as he holds a cat plush with a "get well soon" written on the heart. "I'm fine...and you are?...." Chris's expression fade from happy to confused as he looked at Ted. "What's going on?" He asked him. "She...she doesn't remember us..." Ted replied. Chris looked at (y/n) and hold her shoulders. "At all? You..you have to remember at least one of us. What do you remember?" (Y/n) looked down at her hands and avoid making eye contacts from everyone. "I...I remember my childhood...and...my mom's death...and having to live with a shit fucker dad." Chris quickly covered Aiden's ear and looked around. "Hmm...well...maybe if we show (y/n) around the same area we took her, she might gain some memories back." "Just one problem, what if it doesn't work?" Aiden asked as he removes Chris's hands. "W-We have to try...we have to..." Ted said as he looks at (y/n)'s eyes, remembering the first time they've meet. "Alright, as soon as (y/n) gets out of the hospital, we'll take her." Chris gives (y/n) the cat plush and pets her head as Aiden gave her a bunny plush and pokes her arm. The two left leaving Ted and (y/n) alone in the room. "Hopefully it work.." "same here...You should get some rest, I'll ask the doctors on when you'll be getting out." Ted gently put the blanket on top of (y/n) and looked at her for a while, thinking about kissing her on the forehead or not. He quickly kissed her forehead and speed walk out the door. "Idiot!" He repeated as he walks to his best friend and the judgemental child.

-4 days later-

(Y/n) gently put her clothes back on for her body felt a bit weak, but not as much as before. She opens the door and spots Ted and Chris waiting down the hallway. "Ready to go?" Asked Chris. "Yes...but what about..my dad?" "He still needs to stay here, the doctor said that he still has some broken glass shards that needs to be pulled out." Ted responds. "So if he'll be staying here...where will I stay?" "You can stay at Ted's place, he still have the blankets and pillow all set from that time you ran off." Ted quickly elbow Chris on the chest but it was already too late. "I..ran off? Why?" "Ehh...long story, we'll tell you about that later." Ted clears his throat and held out his hand to her. "Shall we?" "Sure." (Y/n) replied as she walked pass Ted. "Ssssssssssavage." Chris slowly walked away and followed her. The three have walked at the same location as before, the same information they've told her, and the same jokes, but no matter what, (y/n) still didn't have any memory about anything. They've walked to the park hoping that for at least one small memory for her. "Alright, this HAS to work. Maybe if we sat on the same bench, she'll remem-" Chris was cut off by a metal cage, capturing the three teens. "What's going on!?" (Y/n) yell as she looks at Chris. He looked up and squinted his eyes. "Betty..." A young girl, about Chris's age walked up to the caged teens. "Well, well, well, look what we have here." She snapped her fingers, ordering three muscular dogs to take each teen and tie them up at their location. "Leave them alone, Betty! Just take me instead!" Chris begged as he saw fear in (y/n)'s eyes. "I would, but I like to see you suffer, unless you admit that dogs are way better than cats." "...Never,bitch." Betty looked at him then one of the dogs and nodded. "Fine...finish her." Chris and Ted looked at one of the dog that hailed (y/n) and pushed her head against the wall as hard as he can. (Y/n) tries to flee the action but felt herself hit the ground as everything slowly fades.

"Don't be as stupid as me....don't be...as stupid ..as...."

(Y/n) quickly sat up and gasps. She rubbed her head only to feel some type of material around. She looked around and notice she wasn't at the hospital nor in her old house. "Y-you're awake." Ted walked in holding a slice of watermelon. "What happened?" "Chris's enemy order her pooch to hurt you. And when I saw you bleeding I've...lost control of myself." Ted rubbed the back of his neck and looked at her. "Watermelon?" (Y/n) slowly took the watermelon from his hand and looked at him. "How long have I been out?" "Almost 5 hours.." "aww man, and we didn't get to set on the bench....like last time...when I made you sleep on my thigh." Ted quickly looked at (y/n) "y-you remember? W-what else do you remember?" She didn't respond to him for a while or so, instead she looked down and noticed their hand intertwine. "....When you wanted to hear my backstory....and Wouldn't leave me alone until I told you." She looked up and see his shocked expression. Ted quickly pulls (y/n) in for a hug and silently cried on her shoulder.

(I just wanted to write something that isn't first person for once, maybe I should stick to this POV?
°•○●Sorry for any grammar issues●○••)