Feelings

(Y/n) couldn't sleep at all last night. She kept thinking about someone...someone very special that made her heart skip a beat or two every time she's near him. "Ugh! What is it with me?!" She whisper to herself. "Its been a year and yet I'm still too shy to talk to him, along with being alone with him...maybe I should take a risk for it and ask him...but...that could ruin our friendship..." (Y/n) looked at the clock and noticed how she had spend almost two hours of laying in bed, thinking about her crush. She turned to her side and closed her eyes only to see his face over and over again.

"WAKE UP (N/N), WE'RE LATE TO SCHOOL!"
(Y/n) fell off her bed and quickly grabbed her (f/c) hoodie, put on some black pants, and tied on her (f/c) shoes. She quickly ran down stairs and noticed Ted still wearing his pajamas. "Dude, what are you doing we--" she saw him holding in his laughs as he turned around and let it out. "....What? What's so funny, Chick Lord?" "HAHAHA! You! I can't believe you've actually got dressed." He continued to laugh,as he do so, (y/n) looked at her phone. Sunday, November 12, 9:45 AM. She looked at the green headed boy with an annoyed look while he continued to laugh at her stupidness. "...I disown you, boi." She said as she walked back upstairs. "Nooooononononononononooooo" Ted replied as he hugged her waist while she continued to go to her room. "I was just pulling your leg, (n/n). Don't disown me." He looked at her with a sad frown. "Hmmm....fine, but you owe me a trip to the mall for that." She replied. "Alright, let me go change really quick." He then turned and walked to his room while (Y/n) walked down stairs and waited for him there.
Once Ted was ready, he walked to (y/n)'s room thinking that she was already there. Before he turned around and walked out, he spotted what seems to be a diary or journal book sitting on her nightstand. Curiosity had filled up his mind as he grabbed it and looked through the pages.

September 29, 2018

I've moved in with my best friend Ted, which to be honest, was weird at the time. I just met the guy and already I'm his roommate. Sounds like a weird fanfiction to me. Anyway, Its almost what I've been wanting for since a child. A nice home with loving parents, and someone I can see as a sibling. I've finally found a light in the horrible, dark tunnel that I kept walking to find.

A smile was created across Ted's face when he finished this page. Before turning the page,(Y/n) called him from downstairs to hurry up. In a panicked choice, Ted put the journal in his jacket and went downstairs to her.
Hours has gone by as (Y/n) went to stores to stores looking and trying on some clothes. While she was in the dressing room, Ted tool those opportunities to read each pages in the journal. He was almost done reading the whole journal that was until (y/n) walked out in disappointment.  He quickly put the journal back inside his jacket as he spotted her. "Great...the clothes doesn't fit me--all of the clothes that i've tried, doesn't fit me...am I...gaining weight!?" " No!nonononononono, you're not gaining wait, (y/n). Its just the fabric, ya'know."
It wasn't the fabric.
"Ted, can you at least try on some clothes? You've been sitting down on your phone since we've got here." Ted nodded and walked around, trying to find some random clothes to go to the fitting room and read the final page. After a while of searching, Ted went to the changing room, put the clothes on the rack and sat down, taking out the journal and reading the resent page
November 11, 2018
It's been almost a year and already I've been thinking about him for so many times. I can't get him out of my mind! When I'm sleeping, daydreaming, trying to study, or anything else, its always him in my mind. My feelings for him has grown and its continuing to grow more and more every time I spend time with him. I want to express my feelings, but with all honesty, who would want a fat, useless, and excuse-to-be-call person? He deserve so much better...way better.

Ted's eyes widen when he read the last page. (Y/n) has feelings for him? And is that how she see herself? Mix feelings is all Ted have at that moment, happy yet sad. He quickly put the journal back inside his jacket and put the clothes back. He tried to look for (y/n) for she was no where to be found. He couldn't wait to tell her his feelings for her and maybe then, she'll do the same. He spotted her inside the mall near the food court and from there he speed walked to her direction. "(Y/n)! (Y-)" he cut himself before saying anything else that'll caught her attention any further. He spotted (y/n) blushing and giggling with someone that both of them know. Nick rubbed the back of his neck and laughed along side with her. Was he the guy (y/n) has a crush on? Maybe...but it has to be. She looked so happy around with him, so happy as if they're already dating. Ted thought to himself before turning back to the store leaving a tear to roll down his pale cheek.
°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●
(A/N) ughhhh, I'm soooo sorry I didn't keep up with my vow ;-;
Forgive me readers QAQ

-------------
sorry for any grammar issues
-------------