Safe

NOTE:
(a/n): annoying nickname
(f/s): favorite show
---------------
It's been a while since (Y/n) have saw her father, but he wasn't alone. Ted had tried to ask her here and there about it since. "Who else was with your dad?" He asked, however, no matter how many times he asked in many different ways as he can, she ignores his question and proceed to do whatever it is she's been doing. This kept making Ted worry even more. Not only is her dad around, but there was others with him. He's been thinking about yelling at her until she answers, but what good will that do? That'll just make him an ass for doing such horrible action. Jane was out working for her night shift while Michael had also went out for unknown reasons. It was just Ted and (Y/n) at this point.
(Y/n) was in the living room watching tv and Ted was at the kitchen, trying to find some way for her to tell what happened that day. He soon gave up as he picked up a can of watermelon soda and walked to the living room and join her. 45 minutes have past and (Y/n) turned off the tv. "Aww, the show didn't even en-" "I'll tell you..." Ted looked at her surprised. "Y-You don't have to, (Y/n). It's okay." "Ya, but I want to anyway." She replied. (Y/n) turned her body where she's facing him along with putting her feet on the couch, of course no one really mind at all since she's part of the family. "To be honest, I myself don't even know who those mens were...but to me and Aiden, it looked like they're working for my dad..when one of them spotted me, he got my dad's attention and when he saw me...they started to run towards us."
Ted quickly hugged her, making her confused and shocked by his unexpected action. "...I promise I won't let anyone hurt you. You're safe with us...you're safe with me.." He smiled at her while she lightly blushed.She gently hugged him back. "Thank you, Ted. You're the best friend i've ever had. Ted smiles on the outside, but on the inside he was torn. 'Best friend'. Is that all he will ever be to her? Though, that idea didn't stick to him as he remember what his mother told him when she meet his father. How both of them where best friends until he later on told her how he felt about her. Ted now have a general idea on how he would confess his feelings towards her. They'll be friends for a while until he's confident enough to tell her...which might take another year.
The time was 12:43 A.M. Jane had left a message to Ted telling him that she'll be home soon around 2 A.M. This wasn't anything new since Jane sometimes had night shifts here and there, so Ted had already gotten used to it. Michael hasn't told anyone about the time of his arrival which had Ted and (Y/n) worry a little. The two teens had decided to get ready to go to sleep. Ted was at the restroom brushing his teeth while (Y/n) changed her clothes in her own room. "Good night, (a/n)!" Ted yelled from his bedroom. (Y/n) giggles. "'Night, Chick Lord." Ted smiled softly after hearing that cute nickname and feel asleep.

Tap...Tap...Tap

Ted woke up and gently sat up as he rubbed his eyes while they slowly adjust. He got up from his bed and walked out of his room, noticing that (Y/n)'s bedroom door was wide open. "...(Y/n)?" Ted slowly walked to her room and noticed that she wasn't in there. He quickly and quietly went down stairs, yet still no sight of her in the living room. He turned his head and walked towards the kitchen hoping that she was at least there. As soon as he turned on the light, he saw (Y/n) sitting on the kitchen counter eating the whole bucket of ice cream. "...What are you doing?..." He asked her, trying to be fully awake. "....I got hungry." "Lies." He replied. "You wouldn't eat ice cream unless you're scared." "H-How did you-" "I've been living with you for a year now,(a/n), It's been a pattern. When you're scared you eat Ice cream, when you're hungry, that's when you eat the left over, if not, eat ramen as you're watching (f/s). (Y/n) was surprised that Ted had picked up your patterns. He walked towards her and grabbed a spoon, joining her by taking a spoon full of ice cream and eating it. "So....What are you scared of?" He asked her.she sigh as she looked at the container "....My dad...and I know that I'm safe with you and with your parents, but....it's just a nightmare, I'm getting used to it." Ted know exactly what she was trying to do. She knows how worry he gets when stuff like this happened. So to prevent it, she'll just say "I'm fine" when both of them know that she isn't. "(Y/n)....can you please tell me what happened in your nightmare?" He asked softly. "...everyone was at work and at this point I was alone...and I was kidnapped by my dad and his group...and my dad took me to what looked like a hospital room and from there he strangled me...and I woke up.." Ted looked at her for a while before taking the container out of her hands and put it back in the freezer. He helped her get off from the counter and walked to her bedroom. "Ted?" She asked him, but no replied. "If you want...I can spend the night here with you, that way you don't have to be scared anymore." He said with a smile. (Y/n) thought about his offer and accepted it. She laid down on the left side of the bed while Ted laid on the right, both of their backs were facing towards each other. "Thank you, Ted" "Anything to help make you feel safe, (Y/n)". (Y/n) smiled and turned the lamp off. "Good night, Chick Lord." "'Night, (a/n).

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●
Sorry for any grammar issues.
●○•°●○•°●○•°●○•°●○•°●○•°