Morning

"A-Are you okay?" (Y/n) asked as she rubbed Ted's back with one hand and rubbed the back of his head with the other. He nodded and looked at her, smiling. "I thought...I thought I lost you..." The two looked at each other's eyes and stood there for a while. Ted was holding onto her waist as she rested her hands on his shoulders. He slowly moved forward and closed his eyes. "....Ted...Who's that?" He opened his eyes in confusion and turned his head to saw a man standing behind him. "Damnit dad...again?!" The man chuckled and walked towards him. "Sorry, didn't expect you to be up this late....and who's this?" He smiled as he saw (Y/n). "This is (Y/n), s-she's just a friend." "Oh come on now, son. You don't have to hide your girlfriend-" "w-what, no! We-we're not dating, dad!" (Y-n) couldn't help but to giggle at the scene. "Well that is a shame, you two look quite adorable together." "Okay, dad. You can leave now." Ted's father petted his son's head and looked at (Y/n). "It was nice meeting you, (y/n)." "And it was nice meeting you..Mr.." "Please, call me Michael."  He smiled and walks to his room. (Y/n) turned to see Ted only to notice his face being red. "Your dad seems nice." "Heh, he is...uhmm..s-sorry about that whole scene. He's just being a dad, like to mess around sometimes hehe." He's awkward chuckled quickly ended when he saw her smile turn into a frown. "Hey, you okay?" "..Ya, I'm just...tired." "well it is getting late, I'll see you in the morning then." (Y/n) lean closer to him to give him a hug only to be interrupted with a pet on the face instead. She giggled and told him goodnight as she laid back down on the couch. Meanwhile Ted laid on his bed regretting his actions. "A pet!? She was going to hug you! You had the opportunity to feel her body pressed against yours, Idiot!" He rubbed his face and slowly fell asleep.    

The sunlight hits Ted's eyes causing him to wake up. "Man...that was a quick night..." He thought to himself but remembered about (Y/n) being here which made him change to his casual clothes to see her. He quietly yet quickly went down the stairs and walked to her. She was still sleeping peacefully causing Ted to smile at the view. He kneel down and gently shake her shoulder. "Wake up, sleepyhead." He chuckled. However, she didn't wake up. "I should wait for a while, she must be exhausted from yesterday." He thought to himself as he got up. Ted decided to go to the kitchen and make pancakes for everyone to help pass the time. He sat the plate down on the table and looked at the clock. "It's been one hour...almost 12...I should go wake her." As he took off the apron and placed it on a chair, Ted walked back to (Y/n) and kneel again. "(Y/n)...(Y/n)...It's time to wake up." Yet no reply. At this point, Ted was worried, panicking, didn't know what else to do or say. He quickly got up and shake her torso a bit rough but not too much. "C-come on, quit messing around!" Yet with the same results, he started to tear up. Ted grabbed the blanket and pull it off of her body and slowly lost grip of it. The sight made his blood run cold. Red liquid started to drip off from both the couch and (Y/n)'s fingertips. Tears already rushed down Ted's cheek as he slowly backed away and ran to his parent's room to seek help. "Mom!Dad! I-It's (Y/-" No one was there, the room was empty, no sight of his parents anywhere. Ted rushed to his room and grabbed his phone that was charging. He dial 911 and waited....but the line was cut as soon as he heard a voice from the other end. He dropped his phone and ran back to the living room, only to see that (Y/n) was gone, but the blood remained untouched. Ted felt lightheaded and felt the room spinning around. He fell to his knees, screaming and crying wishing for this to end as soon as possible. For a while, the room stopped spinning. A soft whisper caught Ted's attention as he looked up and saw (Y/n) standing in front of him. She was wearing a white, knee-length, sleveless dress along with white flats and makeup. He slowly got up and looked at her, before he can ask her anything he noticed a small red dot on the middle of her stomach ended up increasing, spread around and soon enough blood was dripping. Ted looked at her face and saw a pale, blank expression. He felt something in his hand and looked down. A knife with fresh blood covering around the blade was seen. He quickly dropped it and started to notice his outfit changed. Instead of wearing his casual clothes, he was wearing a formal suit, and a mask with a sad expression that had a flower on the top side. "Why..." (Y/n) asked him. "You were my...."

Ted quickly woke up and started to gasp loudly and pant. He looked at his hand to see no blood on him, nor was he wearing the suit. As he sat up, a faint knock on the door was heard. Ted got up and open the door, only to be introduced by (Y/n). "(Y-Y/n)?" "I know it's really late..and i'm really sorry to wake you.." "N-No, it's fine." "I..I can't sleep and was wondering if it was okay to watch Tv." "Oh. Sure, I'll even join you...I myself can't sleep." The two walked down the stairs and sat on the couch, Ted turn the tv on and lower the volume down but enough for them to hear. A few hours have passed and (Y/n) fell asleep on Ted's shoulder as he rested his head on top of her's, both hands being held by each other.

(Sorry for any issues in this chapter ♡)