Prologue

At Michelle's house

"Man, that Spider Guy is whack" Martin says, taking a sip of his beer, while watching the news.

"I just don't understand why the police haven't turned up, seeing as they've been fighting for like twenty minutes." Michelle answers, flipping through her textbook.

"Yeah I know right, it's like they just don't happen to hear those loud ass laser beams going off late at night." Martin nods his head in agreement, spilling some cheap beer on him.

"At least that spidey guy was there to loosen the damage I guess." Martin later on comments, getting up from the couch to grab a bag of chips.

"Yeah but now the sandwich shop is gone." She turns to look at him, her curly hair falling over her face.

"What? No way." He scoffs, ripping the chip bag open, to eat the insides.

"Yeah, burnt to bits." She murmurs, closing the book and grabbing the remote, flicking through the channels.

"Geez, where am I going to get my sandy-whiches now. That place was like only four blocks away." He complains, holding up three fingers.

"You could go to that sandwich shop on Baker Street" She suggests.

"Oh, screw that. They mix mayo and mustard, I have standards MJ" He proceeds to stuff more chips inside his mouth. Grabbing a couple and throwing them in Michelle's mouth, when she motions to him, still flicking through channels.

"Oh stop stop stop, they're playing 'Friends' reruns" Martin points to the screen.

---

Starting a spidey fic. Just giving you and inside look to what I picture her personal life to be like. Not much Michelle and peter, but don't you losers worry, were getting there.