Chapter 3 - Girls like Michelle

Peter Parker

Michelle Michelle Michelle

She still lingers in his thoughts, as he wonders along Queens.

Are they friends?Acquaintances? Does she even like him?

Ned says she has a slight obsession with him, but that just can't be right. Why would a girl be interested in him? Especially a girl like Michelle

Woah, wait...what?

Parker thinks to himself, what does he mean 'a girl like Michelle?' He likes Liz...uh huh yeah...Liz Toomes.

Why would he even think about placing Liz in the same boat as Michelle.

I mean, Michelle in the same boat as Liz..gah I keep messing up

Peter finds himself thinking more and more about the incredibly smart girl, so smart, she's oh so smart.

Peter tries to make a list of all the things he likes about Liz, and why he found an interest in her in the first place.

I like Liz, she's supe hot...smart...nice...slightly boring, but nice..

The teen shrugs his shoulders, he can disregard the fact that he can get a little bored around her sometimes.

Unlike Michelle. She's oh so mean, well to me at least...she's too annoying, too smart, too funny, too perfect...too beautiful..too-

"What the hell?!" Peter yells out loud, realizing where his thoughts were drifting off to, he smacks himself rather harshly to jump back into reality.

"I'm going insane" he whispers to himself, wide eyed..looking a lil stupid.

"Hey man are you okay?" A random asks, when he sees Peter abusing himself.

"Oh! Uh, yeah. Just trying to wake myself up, ha ha" Peter tries to play it off, in a cool way of course, as he leans against a trash can; which ends up tipping over.

How embarrassing
---

"Hey! Parker" Peter hears someone yelling after him. The spider guy turns around to see who's after him, coming to see Michelle running up carrying a stack of books.

"Oh god" he whispers, not wanting to encounter her after his weird thoughts the day earlier.

What do I do, what do I do?

Peter silently freaks himself out, not noticing that he's slightly picking up the pace.

Michelle grabs him by the shoulder gently once she's caught up with him, almost smacking into a locker.

"Hey, Parker I was wondering if you knew the pages for the Chemis-" she tries to ask-

"I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH I SWEAR!" Peter bursts out, red faced, with burning ears.

"Oh...kay then."

---

Thnx fer reading guys xx