Chapter 2 - Penis Parker

"When I say Penis you say Parker!"

"Penis!"

"Parker!"

"Penis!"

"Parker!"

The crowd yells in excitement, while Flash just riles them up more. A microphone held close to him as he DJ's for the night.

Behind them, next to the snack table, stands Michelle and Ned, quietly observing them.

"Ooh, that's really going to put a rip in his social status" Michelle turns to Ned, a furrow in her brow. Ned tries to search the crowd for his other friend, but finds no sign of Penis Parker.

Ned shrugs in response to Michelle, looking embarrassed for his friend.

"Then again, what social status" she thinks aloud, taking a bit out of her toast, feeling a bit too hot in her sweater but not bothering to take it off.

Ned goes to argue that he known by quite a few people, but then rethinks her statement; seeing as the only other people they talk to are the group, and that freshman who plays chess.

"Eh, I guess you're right" He re-adjusts his fedora, taking out his cell, dialing Peter's number. Michelle looks at Ned's phone, seeing a grinning Peter as his contact photo.

"I'm gonna give him a call, see where he is" Ned turns to walk down the nearly empty hall, probably to get away from the large crowd calling his friend a Penis.

"Tell him that it's best not to come back to the party!" Michelle yells to him, Ned just shakes his head.

---
School

"So, where were you last night" Michelle decides to slip in the conversation as they start stretching, getting ready to run a few laps for gym; then play a game of dodgeball.

Peter chokes on his spit a little, not even noticing her standing behind him.

"Um, I-I was um, just around, you know; just chilling about...and such"

"That was the worst response I've ever heard, along with the worst lie I've ever hear" she comments, not bothering to look at him.

"How do you even manage to sneak out at night?"

"Wha-what? How did you know that?" He splutters thinking that he's already blown his cover.

"Everyone has done it at least one Parker, chill" Michelle puts up his hands, wondering why the boy is acting stranger than usual.

"Geez, you're so stiff all the time. I can see why people call you Penis Parker" she comments under her breath.

"Michelle!"

"I'm just kidding"

---

Michelle in the media, just glowing. 🌺🌺