Chapter 1 - Weird.

Michelle

"Alright, I'm off now Martin" Michelle yells through the front door, making her way down the  creaky steps of her small house.

"Bring me back some Cheetos, and maybe some maple syrup!" Her brother pokes his head out of the front window, some leftover chip crumbs from the night before, still stuck on his face.

Michelle doesn't answer, but just lifts her middle finger up at him, with her tongue poking out.

"Oh, piss off to school MJ" he rolls his eyes, stumbling away from the window.

"I will happily piss off, Martin the third" she replies, holding her anatomy book to her chest.

---

The bus stop is four blocks away from her house, on Peter Parker's block. He always seems to be checking his phone every time he hops on the bus, like he has somewhere to be.

"What's up Parker" Michelle mumbles, taking a seat next to him, on the bench.

"Oh, n-nothing much, just chillin-" He's interrupted by a hand held up to his face.

"Oh, I don't actually care. It's just a force of habit." She opens her book, and continues to read a paragraph about erectile dysfunction.

"Oh" he quiets down, awkwardly looking away, while twiddling his thumbs.

"You're weird Parker, I dig it." She doesn't look up from her book, just continues to flip the page and reading onwards.

"I-I, uh" He doesn't know what to say, but can feel the tips of his ears turn pink and his cheeks slightly burn.

The sound of the bus pulling up is heard, interrupting both of their thoughts, Michelle's obviously about erectile dysfunction, among other things.

"The bus is here." Peter turns to Michelle, waiting for her to to stand up.

"I can see that Parker"

"Are you skipping?" He asks, when he realises that she's not following after him, onto the bus.

"Yeah, just first period. I'm thinking of doing an hour of meditation down by the park, where the dogs run free." It was already planned, she wasn't even taking the bus to school that day. Just wanted to see what nerd-boy was doing.

"Um, okay. See you at practice I guess." He stares at her for a moment, before hopping onto the bus full of students.

"Sure." She replies, moving onto the female anatomy section of her beloved book.

----

AN: Eh, I'll add more later.