Chapter 6 - MJ

Peter turns his head to the left in awe from seeing Michelle standing with her tray of food in hand.

Holy shit

Peter feels the tips of his ears turning red while Liz looks between the two with confusion in her eyes. Ned awkwardly chews on his sandwich, not bothering to make the situation worse.

"Michelle?"

Liz comments, tilting her head, not quite getting where the convo was going.
There was an underlying tone in her voice as if she was in disbelief.

"Liz?"

MJ answers back sarcastically, popping her gum. Peter gulps down some water not knowing what to do in this situation. It was as if there was a one sided show down between the two since MJ really doesn't care if Liz may be feeling threatened.

Liz awkwardly looks away from MJ's gaze seeing as she tends to have this air of burning a hole through your soul.

"Wait so you guys are dating? Or...." Liz looks at Peter, who chokes on his saliva, waiting for an answer.

MJ sighs. This is just a whole bunch of awkward, this whole table is awkward. We need a dick like flash to break the silence with his annoying laughter.

"We're not dating Elizabeth, we're just going to prom together. Parker was obviously begging me, and I enjoy my fair share of charity work, so I yield,"
She replies, nonchalantly.

Peter snaps his head towards Michelle who looks anywhere else but him, he seems to be caught in a slight daze nodding slowly at what she said.

I guess Michelle is my date...

Wait Michelle is my date...

HOLY SHIT

Michelle is MY date

"!!!"

Peter feels his palms sweating like he's a fucking water bender.

He tries to keep his cool although he looks like he's about to piss his pants from the fact that Michelle has volunteered herself to be the date of an awkward teen who hasn't been touched by anyone other than his hand and his imagination

Michelle notices that Parker seems to be in a dilemma and suddenly has second thoughts about going with Peter.

Jesus he looks like he's about to die

Maybe I just jumped the gun and he really doesn't wanna go with me

"Parker if you wanna go with Liz instead it's fine. It's not like I'm gonna tie you up in my bed if you say no," Michelle looks at Peter who turns even more red and begins to shake his head, getting up from the lunch table and standing in front of Michelle.

"NO! I m-mean you already asked me first so we should go together...besides I wanna...go...with you," Peter whispers the last part hoping that she doesn't catch what he said. Liz looks slightly offended that Peter said no to Michelle's suggestion so quickly.

Ned left to grab another sandwich btw.

The corners of Michelles lips turn upwards so she turns away slightly. Peter stars in awe and Liz stares in jealousy. MJ slightly steps away from Peter who's chest feels as if it's a little too built for someone who hardly participates in Gym.

"Then I guess you can pick me up at 6, Parker. You remember where I live right? A few blocks down from yours," MJ turns and starts walking away from the pair, towards the library.

Peter stares after her not knowing what to do after this encounter. He doesn't even know what color her dress is, so he could match his tie with hers.

Michelle sits down on a table inside the library as she lets out a deep breath;
She hasn't even bought a dress yet and wasn't even planning in going, but seeing Peter standing with Liz didn't sit well with her so she decided to shoot her shot.

Because Michelle Jones has a crush on Peter Parker, and has had one since he saved her that one night.

She feels her cheeks heat up, a bit of pink dusting her cheeks, MJ lays her head on the table with her curly hair covering her eyes.

Guess I have a date with the Spidey Boi

——

Y'all I wasn't even thinking of touching this book again but a lot of you were requesting for an update sooooo...

BOOM💥